David Cameron: Britain will not pay 'surprise' extra £1.7bn for EU budget

Ron

Oct 24, 2014, 7:10:55 PM10/24/14
I bet you will you spineless twat,what the fuck with the
'surprise'don't you read what you sign?

chuck-spears

Oct 24, 2014, 8:17:22 PM10/24/14
On 25/10/2014 00:10, Ron wrote:
> I bet you will you spineless twat,what the fuck with the 'surprise'don't
> you read what you sign?

For Cameron to claim that he is surprised makes him either a liar or
incompetent. The 'surprise' is necessary only to facilitate the mock
outrage.

Mozzer

Oct 25, 2014, 3:30:44 AM10/25/14
On 25/10/2014 00:10, Ron wrote:
> I bet you will you spineless twat,what the fuck with the 'surprise'don't
> you read what you sign?

I bet he will as well. Ed and Dave will bend over whenever required by
Europe.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 8:31:07 PM10/25/14
Ron presented the following explanation :
> I bet you will you spineless twat,what the fuck with the 'surprise'don't you
> read what you sign?

You really have a problem exercising suitable respect for your
superiors, don't you Ron?

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 8:38:44 PM10/25/14
]v[etaphoid submitted this idea :
If you say so, bargain boy.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 8:43:54 PM10/25/14
on 26/10/2014, Ron supposed :
Funny you should mention bargains, cankles. You wouldn't believe the
price I got on Business class seats from Sydney to LAX. That said, the
frugal side of me got the better of me for the LAX - LAS leg, where
I'll be in cattle class for the last hour of my journey. You may rest
assured, that the yielded savings shall be well spent in the
entertainment capital of the world*.

And before you object, the * denotes excluding Barnsley, naturally...

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 8:54:47 PM10/25/14
After serious thinking ]v[etaphoid wrote :
Just looked who is on in the "entertainment capital of the world" David
copperfield blue man group and Terry fator "WHO HE?" it's like i have
made you up like a sock puppert to make me funny lol

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 9:00:42 PM10/25/14
After serious thinking Ron wrote :
*Must google harder*

Who's playing in Liverpool tonight, Ron?

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 9:11:11 PM10/25/14
Well there was a comedy featuring Hull at Anfield

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 9:23:10 PM10/25/14
Ron has brought this to us :
Britney Spears is playing the night we arrive in Vegas, and the staff
are keen to attend. Undecided at the moment, I don't know that any of
us are actually fans, but I may head out for the experience if we can
get seats close enough to read her lips...

It's either that or watch Celine Dion or Rod Stewart try and break
someone's nose again!

Paul Pot

Oct 25, 2014, 9:24:52 PM10/25/14
Ron explained :
Don't forget Britney Spears...

FAF1

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 9:28:42 PM10/25/14
Paul Pot wrote :
I'm there!

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 9:28:43 PM10/25/14
Paul Pot pretended :
Honest to god PMD it's not me this Metatwat he's like a fucking Ernie
Wise straight man

Paul Pot

Oct 25, 2014, 9:31:07 PM10/25/14
Ron formulated the question :
> Paul Pot pretended :
>> Ron explained :

>>> Just looked who is on in the "entertainment capital of the world"
>>> David copperfield blue man group and Terry fator "WHO HE?" it's
>>> like i have made you up like a sock puppert to make me funny lol
>>
>> Don't forget Britney Spears...
>>
>> FAF1
>
> Honest to god PMD it's not me this Metatwat he's like a fucking Ernie
> Wise straight man

I liken him to Syd Little Ron as he's a straight man with fuck all
talent.

:-)

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 9:33:24 PM10/25/14
Ron explained on 26/10/2014 :
FYI. I actually got comped some orchestra tickets to the Blue Moon
group four years ago when we were staying at Palazzo. Whilst it's not a
show I'd ever have normally considered going to see, it's was actually
a really entertaining event - they are truly creative and abstract
artists. My wife actually said she preferred it over the Phantom of the
Opera, which we saw a year earlier in the adjacent theatre at
Palazzo/Venetian with our comp show tickets that year.

Both of us agree though, that Wicked on Broadway was the most amazing
theatre we've witnessed. It certainly was more entertaining than the
sleep inducing recital of Chicago which I slept through at the West End
ac ouple of years ago...

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 9:34:13 PM10/25/14
]v[etaphoid presented the following explanation :
oops

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 9:35:03 PM10/25/14
Paul Pot formulated on Sunday :
Guess who the two of you remind us all of;

http://www.fitmales.co.uk/tag/corey-malone/

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 9:35:56 PM10/25/14
Paul Pot was thinking very hard :
what the fuck happened to them?

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 9:38:18 PM10/25/14
on 26/10/2014, ]v[etaphoid supposed :
seriously Blue Moon group? i would give them 5 mins and go and get
pissed in the bar

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 9:40:59 PM10/25/14
You've never seen them, have you Ron? Don't let envy be your only
guide...

It's a lot easier to be dismissive when you can plead abject ignorance.

FYI, drinks are complimentary inclusions in the orchestra seating. And
I'll be the first to admit that having half a dozen ales under my belt
undoubtedly improved the experience...

Paul Pot

Oct 25, 2014, 9:44:13 PM10/25/14
Ron was thinking very hard :
> Paul Pot was thinking very hard :
>> Ron formulated the question :
>>> Paul Pot pretended :

>>> Honest to god PMD it's not me this Metatwat he's like a fucking
>>> Ernie Wise straight man
>>
>> I liken him to Syd Little Ron as he's a straight man with fuck all
>> talent.
>>
>> :-)
>
> what the fuck happened to them?

Ron, wtf has he just posted to Usenet?

:-?

Paul Pot

Oct 25, 2014, 9:45:17 PM10/25/14
Ron laid this down on his screen :
> ]v[etaphoid presented the following explanation :
>> Paul Pot wrote :
>>> Ron explained :

>>> Don't forget Britney Spears...
>>>
>>> FAF1
>>
>> I'm there!
>
> oops

He definitely did it again.

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 9:45:56 PM10/25/14
]v[etaphoid explained on 26/10/2014 :
FYI i have seen them, i lost the remote down the couch and couldn't
turn the bastards off quick enough.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 9:46:23 PM10/25/14
Paul Pot wrote :
Have you finally killfaked me, PMS?

Whatever will you sook about now?

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 9:50:13 PM10/25/14
After serious thinking Ron wrote :
Bet you've seen Everton on the telly too, haven't you Ron? Some people
reckon that Goodison looks like a shithole on SkySports1. Sometimes
you've just got to get off your arse and take a trip out into the world
if you really want to know what's going on, Compo Ron...

FYI. They make these things called remote caddies for fat bastards who
try to watch the world from their recliners and keep losing their
remotes between the cushions or the folds in their skin...

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 9:50:37 PM10/25/14
Paul Pot laid this down on his screen :
I dont know i never click on his links some one said he posts weird
stuff :-(

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 9:54:39 PM10/25/14
Ron laid this down on his screen :
Give the brother a hand Ron - he's not brave enough to respond or even
click on it himself! If neither of you will admit to clicking through,
how on earth will you ever be able to pretend you're horrified by the
contents?

Paul Pot

Oct 25, 2014, 9:56:57 PM10/25/14
on 10/26/2014, Ron supposed :
> Paul Pot laid this down on his screen :
>> Ron was thinking very hard :
>>> Paul Pot was thinking very hard :

>>> what the fuck happened to them?
>>
>> Ron, wtf has he just posted to Usenet?
>>
>> :-?
>
> I dont know i never click on his links some one said he posts weird
> stuff :-(

Well it was like err... gay porn lol. The filthy aussie pervert posted
gay porn ffs.

It's not the kind of thing that normal people do, is it?

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 9:58:22 PM10/25/14
ROFL! Guess your kill-fake file is on the blink, eh...

Too cowardly to respond, but plenty man enough to soak up gay porn!

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 9:58:24 PM10/25/14
]v[etaphoid used his keyboard to write :
past form dear boy,past form.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 9:59:26 PM10/25/14
on 26/10/2014, Ron supposed :
Indeed - those books on infant literacy will bring a man like you to
his knees.

As will the other links I have posted...

Paul Pot

Oct 25, 2014, 10:09:41 PM10/25/14
on 10/26/2014, Ron supposed :
> on 26/10/2014, ]v[etaphoid supposed :
>> Ron explained on 26/10/2014 :

You'd have to pay me to see any of them *stars* he mentions ffs. I'd go
see Rod for free but only becuse he was in the faces.

Paul Pot

Oct 25, 2014, 10:12:06 PM10/25/14
Ron formulated on Sunday :
> ]v[etaphoid explained on 26/10/2014 :
>> Ron wrote on 26/10/2014 :
>>> on 26/10/2014, ]v[etaphoid supposed :

Ron, I think the aussie pervert likes MOR.

ROFL!1

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 10:13:02 PM10/25/14
Paul Pot explained on 26/10/2014 :
FACES? was the pun intended? lol

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 10:13:16 PM10/25/14
Paul Pot expressed precisely :
It *was* for free you stupid barst'! And it was a great show as
evidenced by the fact that it's been selling out performances in
Palazzo's 5,000 seat theatre for over 5 years.

In any event, I doubt you need fear being dragged out on any
international holidays or to see any famous performers. Can't see any
of them headlining in your basement any time soon!

Envy, like cowardice, does not become you...

Paul Pot

Oct 25, 2014, 10:14:27 PM10/25/14
Ron explained :
> Paul Pot explained on 26/10/2014 :
>> on 10/26/2014, Ron supposed :
>>> on 26/10/2014, ]v[etaphoid supposed :

Ha Ha Ha!11

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 10:15:35 PM10/25/14
Paul Pot laid this down on his screen :
MOR?

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 10:17:16 PM10/25/14
Ron was thinking very hard :
Males of Reading. Apparently it's a male stripshow.

I hadn't heard of them either and had to look them up, but apparently
Paul Pot is on their subscription list!

Paul Pot

Oct 25, 2014, 10:17:25 PM10/25/14
Ron spewed this twaddle:
> Paul Pot laid this down on his screen :
>> Ron formulated on Sunday :
>>> ]v[etaphoid explained on 26/10/2014 :

Middle of the road. You know, the section in HMV that the pensioners
and oddballs frequent. lol

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 10:20:37 PM10/25/14
Paul Pot wrote :
I wish he was Middle of the road, M6 preferably lol

Paul Pot

Oct 25, 2014, 10:29:46 PM10/25/14
LOL1 I think I hit a nerve there Ron though.

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 10:32:06 PM10/25/14
Paul Pot was thinking very hard :
I wish it was the The vagus nerve,pun intended lol

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 10:34:47 PM10/25/14
Good lord, even Scoopex didn't use to self-congratulate after such
pissweak postings! Well done, PMS on both your approved later naptime
and the hilarity you bring to us all - and yourself!

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 10:41:39 PM10/25/14
]v[etaphoid formulated on Sunday :
i feel you pain CowardTard

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 10:46:26 PM10/25/14
Urgg. Get your filthy hands off me, you dirty ape!

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 10:49:37 PM10/25/14
]v[etaphoid expressed precisely :
+1

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 10:54:14 PM10/25/14
Ron laid this down on his screen :
I've never said "I feel you"...

Actually, on reflection, your body shape does have certain
ape-ish-cum-cromagnon qualities. Ever considered using some of your
many hours off the job, hitting the gym?

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 10:56:54 PM10/25/14
]v[etaphoid presented the following explanation :
Dont you have to be gay to go the gym? l-)

]v[etaphoid

Oct 25, 2014, 10:59:15 PM10/25/14
Ron pretended :
Yes Ron. But having a stomach and a head that is just as wide as long
is apparently open to homo- and hetero- sexuals alike...

Ron

Oct 25, 2014, 11:04:55 PM10/25/14
]v[etaphoid explained :
smiles and nods lol

Paul Pot

Oct 25, 2014, 11:30:01 PM10/25/14
Ron presented the following explanation :
> ]v[etaphoid explained :
>> Ron pretended :
>>> ]v[etaphoid presented the following explanation :

>>> Dont you have to be gay to go the gym? l-)
>>
>> Yes Ron. But having a stomach and a head that is just as wide as
>> long is apparently open to homo- and hetero- sexuals alike...
>
> smiles and nods lol

<muffled laughter>

WTF!

Ron