Quite a contrast in the United performances.

Chuck Spears

Dec 30, 2018, 2:27:18 PM12/30/18
I just can't believe United would have beaten those three teams so
comprehensively with Jose in charge. They might well have won all 3
games but it would have been a much more stressful experience. Some of
the United players are doing things I didn't think they could do.

Darth Simian

Dec 30, 2018, 2:52:07 PM12/30/18
Tougher tests than Cardiff, Huddersfield and Bournemouth lie ahead.
It's a very good start for OGS nonetheless.
--
Rupelution identifies with being Scouse, Slim and *WHITE*
His IP address suggests that's a load of *SHITE*