Question Time host Dimbleby boots out audience member - BBC News

Darth Simian

Jun 25, 2017, 6:00:55 AM6/25/17
I thought it was Wafalution, until I saw that he was *WHITE*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ljka8Dqk_s
LMFWO :-)
--
Please delete as applicable:
I identify with...

Rafalution

Jun 25, 2017, 6:36:45 AM6/25/17
On 25/06/2017 11:00, Darth Simian wrote:
> I thought it was Wafalution, until I saw that he was *WHITE*
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ljka8Dqk_s
> LMFWO :-)

Typical Left wing anti free speech Scumbag. These twats will be in
control once the terrorist supporting *twat* Corbyn wins an election !!!

No doubt the BAME's like you will disagree and all think he is just warm
and cuddly and harmless "Uncle Jeremy"

NOT FAF !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez