Redcafe when Arsenal go 1-0 up !!!!

Kloppalution

Dec 29, 2018, 3:56:11 PM12/29/18
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/premier-league-not-so-festive-season.443789/page-61

The scummers are delirious !!!

The rest is history and the next 20 pages provide comedy gold reading !!!!

FAFTBH :)

Rt Hon Diane Abbott MP

Dec 30, 2018, 5:19:58 AM12/30/18
Kate Osamor and the insidious and dangerous racism from the left – Media
Diversified - ‘A black woman who challenges the status quo and won’t
apologise for doing so will always be judged unfairly’
https://twitter.com/SammiJanebb/status/1079120128342720512

I agree with you 100% *Michael*
--
Momentum is a people-powered, vibrant movement. We aim to transform the
Labour Party, our communities and Britain in the interests of the many,

Fazal

Dec 30, 2018, 5:50:17 AM12/30/18
Dear Michael,(Darth S*nian)

I have your regular copy of the Daily S*n, 4 pack of White Ace Cider and
a Kilo of my best Jerk Chicken waiting for collection by you.

Please confirm that you will be collecting before I close at 6pm.

Best Regards

Fazal

Paul Pot

Dec 30, 2018, 9:42:35 AM12/30/18
Rt Hon Diane Abbott MP submitted this idea :
> On 29/12/2018 20:56, Kloppalution wrote:
>> http://www.redcafe.net/threads/premier-league-not-so-festive-season.443789/page-61
>>
>> The scummers are delirious !!!
>>
>> The  rest is history and the next 20 pages provide comedy gold
>> reading !!!!
>>
>> FAFTBH :)
>>
> Kate Osamor and the insidious and dangerous racism from the left –
> Media Diversified - ‘A black woman who challenges the status quo and
> won’t apologise for doing so will always be judged unfairly’
> https://twitter.com/SammiJanebb/status/1079120128342720512
>
> I agree with you 100% *Michael*

Michael is dating a *white* lady who wants to be black.

https://twitter.com/nickyebrennan/status/1078743839492444160

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Darth Simian

Dec 30, 2018, 10:58:06 AM12/30/18
Will the relationship survive when she learns which tabloid he reads?
--
I'm changing the direction of our country!
Join the Liberal Democrats to stop Brexit!

Rafalution

Dec 30, 2018, 11:53:59 AM12/30/18
On 30/12/2018 14:42, Paul Pot wrote:
Fat boy only dates black birds, thats why his heart is set on Rachel Dolezal

PMSL :)

--

Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Jacob Rees Mogg, Stephen Christopher
Yaxley-Lennon and Mr Rafa Benitez

Rafalution

Dec 30, 2018, 11:56:12 AM12/30/18
You'd squash that bitch alive if you tried to shag her you fat twat !!!

Chuck Spears

Dec 30, 2018, 2:04:36 PM12/30/18
On 29/12/2018 20:56, Kloppalution wrote:
Liverpool are top of the league but you are more interested in what
people in Redcafe are posting about Liverpool. Now we have to read what
a Liverpool fan, who is reading what United fans post, who are watching
Liverpool. That's not second hand, that's third hand. We can just watch
the match ourselves and cut out two stages in the process.
I may have just added another layer by replying to your post. You are
now reading a post by a United fan, reading a post by a Liverpool fan,
reading posts by United fans, watching Liverpool.

Paul Pot

Dec 31, 2018, 1:09:26 PM12/31/18
Chuck Spears presented the following explanation :
Well said.

Rafalution

Dec 31, 2018, 2:01:24 PM12/31/18
Tosser and *COWARD*

*FACT*

Paul Pot

Dec 31, 2018, 5:40:38 PM12/31/18
Rafalution wrote on 12/31/2018 :
> On 31/12/2018 18:09, Paul Pot wrote:
>> Chuck Spears presented the following explanation :

>>>     Liverpool are top of the league but you are more interested in
>>> what people in Redcafe are posting about Liverpool. Now we have to
>>> read what a Liverpool fan, who is reading what United fans post,
>>> who are watching Liverpool. That's not second hand, that's third
>>> hand. We can just watch the match ourselves and cut out two stages
>>> in the process.
>>>     I may have just added another layer by replying to your post.
>>> You are now reading a post by a United fan, reading a post by a
>>> Liverpool fan, reading posts by United fans, watching Liverpool.
>>
>> Well said.
>>

> Tosser and *COWARD*
>
> *FACT*

You're an embarrassment to LFC, the club and its fans.

Meghan Markle

Jan 1, 2019, 7:43:59 AM1/1/19
Rafalution / *Michael* deserves credit for bringing *diversity* to Usenet!
I believe you are a *racist* and have reported your post to Diane Abbott
and my Big Local Coordinator!
:-(
diane.abb...@parliament.uk
sompting...@adurva.org
--
Just as black and white, when mixed, make grey, in many ways that's what
it did to my self-identity: it created a murky area of who I was, a haze