Thicko Abbot back as Shadow home secretary !!!

Rafalution

Jun 18, 2017, 12:23:57 PM6/18/17
Apparently, the *diabetes* is now back under control(How convenient
after a general election).

The BAME comrades SimpleTwat & Scoopex will be having wet dreams again
tonight !!!

FAF !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ,Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez

Darth Simian

Jun 19, 2017, 2:15:40 AM6/19/17
On 18/06/2017 17:24, Rafalution wrote:
> Apparently, the *diabetes* is now back under control(How convenient
> after a general election).
>
> The BAME comrades SimpleTwat & Scoopex will be having wet dreams again
> tonight !!!
>

> FAF !!!

PM T. Dismay and her *BREXIT* *LAMES* start *negotiations* with the EU
today and I am infinitely more concerned with that to be honest. You
believe that your *UNCLE RUPERT* knows best, but history will prove you
wrong MT! :-(
--
Please delete as applicable:
I identify with...

Rafalution

Jun 19, 2017, 2:59:23 AM6/19/17
On 19/06/2017 07:15, Darth Simian wrote:
> On 18/06/2017 17:24, Rafalution wrote:
>> Apparently, the *diabetes* is now back under control(How convenient
>> after a general election).
>>
>> The BAME comrades SimpleTwat & Scoopex will be having wet dreams again
>> tonight !!!
>>

>> FAF !!!
>>

> PM T. Dismay and her *BREXIT* *LAMES* start *negotiations* with the EU
> today and I am infinitely more concerned with that to be honest. You
> believe that your *UNCLE RUPERT* knows best, but history will prove you
> wrong MT! :-(

Why do you and Scoopex both despise your own country and its ability to
rule itself ???

We don't not have to negotiate with anyone, we are a free nation. Simply
tell them we are going to leave in exactly 12 months under WTO rules,and
if they do not negotiate a free trade deal in the meantime then we will
slap a tariff on all German car imports and French wine etc.

Then stand stand back and watch their false bravado crumble as the
German auto unions and French trade unionist go into meltdown and demand
their governments negotiate a tariff free deal with the UK in order to
stop massive job losses.

Have some pride in your country. The world is lining up to do trade
deals with us. You and Scoopex should be proud BAME citizens instead of
just moaning about the Tory cuts !!!

Not FAFTBH !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ,Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez
Do not pay a penny to the Euro Criminals

Nark

Jun 19, 2017, 4:54:27 AM6/19/17
Its the loud mouthed ill-informed nationalists like you that keep the
myth alive. 44% of UK exports are sold in EU, 9% of EU exports go to UK.
Do the maths and you'll see that Brexit will be an unmitigated disaster
for UK. Add to that things like being outside Educational, scientific
and cultural institutions and UK will be an insignificant backwater
within a couple of decades. (PS *NO-ONE* of any significance is 'lining
up' to do trade deals)

Brexit is still reversible - we must fight for our children's future.

---
http://www.avg.com

Rafalution

Jun 19, 2017, 1:45:37 PM6/19/17
On 19/06/2017 09:54, Nark wrote:

> Its the loud mouthed ill-informed nationalists like you that keep the
> myth alive. 44% of UK exports are sold in EU, 9% of EU exports go to UK.

HAHA- The EU does 90 billion more trade PA with the UK than we do with
them. The maths is simple, no free trade deal and they are hit harder
than we are.

*FACT*

> (PS *NO-ONE* of any significance is 'lining up' to do trade deals)

Apart from America which says we are "Front of the queue"

*FACT*

> Brexit is still reversible

No, it is not. The people have spoken, get used to it.

FACT !!!

Nark

Jun 19, 2017, 4:26:06 PM6/19/17
Simple Rafa. Believes anything. Its more like 60 billion - but again
you conveniently ignore that is just part of 9% of their exports...just
have a think about that; go on, I bet you can work it out.

So just what exactly are USA doing except 'making America Great again'.
Nice words from Trump et al who just looks out for themselves.

And just to show how well things are going: Davis has had to cave in on
day 1. A fucking disaster in the making...
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/19/uk-caves-in-to-eu-demand-to-agree-divorce-bill-before-trade-talks

Brexit can be reversed and we must do so for our children's sake.

Chuck Spears

Jun 21, 2017, 7:15:00 AM6/21/17
It doesn't work that way. If the vote had gone the other way, would the
anti EU people have suddenly stopped trying to get the UK out of Europe?
I don't think so. When the Scots voted to stay as part of the UK, did
the SNIP disband? No they didn't.
Why then should those who want to stay in the EU stop trying to
make it so? Why should the 'remainders' be expected to change their
point of view after a symbolic referendum, when those with the opposite
opinion would have done nothing of the sort?
The referendum result seems to have highlighted problems in how freedom
of movement functions in the EU. I'm sure a few tweaks at what could be
considered the extreme ends of population movement would fix that. The
UK government of all shades are also responsible for immigration
problems because they failed to control even the immigration they had
full control over. Immigration is simply easy way for rich countries to
get trained educated people, without having to train or educate their
own people.
Maybe if immigration was handled more like football transfers, an
element of fairness would be introduced. If a big rich country want
skilled people from a smaller poorer country, saving them the expense of
educating or training their own people, there should be some sort of
transfer fee paid.
The big losers with immigration are the poorly trained/educated in the
richer country and the countries that repeatedly lose their well
trained/educated people.
'Brexit' is probably the result of giving a vote to the poorly
trained/educated people in the rich country, in other words the poorly
trained/educated people are using an extreme method to try to fix
something that the 'smart' people should have fixed.

Nark

Jun 21, 2017, 10:12:52 AM6/21/17
I agree with your first bit. Every opposition party is fighting the
'will of the people®' every 4 years. The brexiters think democracy has
to stop because the country voted once after a disgraceful campaign.

About 4 weeks before the vote Nigel Farage said on TV that if the result
"was close, say 52-48%" he would continue to press for Brexit. Well it
was 52-48%, just the other way, and I too reserve the right to fight for
what is best for us all.