96% drop in EU nurses registering to work in Britain since Brexit vote

Darth Simian

Jun 26, 2017, 3:57:46 PM6/26/17
The number of nurses from the EU registering to work in the UK has
dropped by 96% less than a year after the Brexit vote, official figures
show.
Last July, 1,304 EU nurses came to work in the UK; this fell to just 46
in April, Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) statistics show.
The Health Foundation, which obtained the figures via a freedom of
information request, said there was a shortage of 30,000 nurses in
England alone, adding that the NHS could not afford such a drop.
more...
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/12/96-drop-in-eu-nurses-registering-to-work-in-britain-since-brexit-vote
--
Rupelution Knows Best! :-(

Rafalution

Jun 26, 2017, 5:04:07 PM6/26/17
Yes, it a fucking big shame that we asked them to prove they could speak
English before coming here and treating patients isn't it???

I wonder if that had anything to do with it???

FAFTBH !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez

Nark

Jun 27, 2017, 10:48:35 AM6/27/17
On 26/06/2017 20:57, Darth Simian wrote:
Hard Brexshitters would rather see the NHS fail than allow 'foreigners'
in. Its a mentality locked in the 19th century.

---
http://www.avg.com

Rafalution

Jun 27, 2017, 11:21:41 AM6/27/17
No, it's well qualified Caribbean and Indian professionals like Nurses
and Doctors we want to let in who currently have no right of access and
bar the hoards of unqualified young unemployable lumpen Romanian &
Bulgarian males who currently have unlimited access !!!

In other words, we want control of our borders and who we let in and not
who some unelected old men in Brussels tell us should be allowed in !!!

*FACT*

Darth Simian

Jun 27, 2017, 2:44:08 PM6/27/17
No, FYI the reasons you gave have *FUCK ALL* to do with it! Your poor
choice of daily tabloid is showing Rupelution! :-(
--
IT’S THE S*N WOT BREXIT! The S*n had the highest percentage of Brexit
voters than any other newspaper, new research says!

Darth Simian

Jun 27, 2017, 4:50:38 PM6/27/17
On 27/06/2017 16:21, Rafalution wrote:
> On 27/06/2017 15:48, Nark wrote:
>> On 26/06/2017 20:57, Darth Simian wrote:
>>> The number of nurses from the EU registering to work in the UK has
>>> dropped by 96% less than a year after the Brexit vote, official figures
>>> show.
>>> Last July, 1,304 EU nurses came to work in the UK; this fell to just 46
>>> in April, Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) statistics show.
>>> The Health Foundation, which obtained the figures via a freedom of
>>> information request, said there was a shortage of 30,000 nurses in
>>> England alone, adding that the NHS could not afford such a drop.
>>> more...
>>> https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/12/96-drop-in-eu-nurses-registering-to-work-in-britain-since-brexit-vote
>>>

>>> --
>>> Rupelution Knows Best! :-(
>>
>> Hard Brexshitters would rather see the NHS fail than allow
>> 'foreigners' in. Its a mentality locked in the 19th century.
>>
>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com
>>

> No, it's well qualified Caribbean ... we want to let in
> *FACT*

So it's an open border for people with surnames like *THAWE* , *ABBOTT*
and *ROOTS* that you want Rupelution?
Look after *YOUR OWN* and fuck the *WHITES* hey?

Rafalution

Jun 28, 2017, 3:01:45 AM6/28/17
There is only one person in this conversation without *WHITE* skin
SimpleAki and that is you !!!

You smoked yourself out !!!

Rafalution

Jun 28, 2017, 3:12:37 AM6/28/17
On 27/06/2017 19:44, Darth Simian wrote:
> On 26/06/2017 22:04, Rafalution wrote:
>> On 26/06/2017 20:57, Darth Simian wrote:
>>> The number of nurses from the EU registering to work in the UK has
>>> dropped by 96% less than a year after the Brexit vote, official
>>> figures show.
>>> Last July, 1,304 EU nurses came to work in the UK; this fell to just
>>> 46 in April, Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) statistics show.
>>> The Health Foundation, which obtained the figures via a freedom of
>>> information request, said there was a shortage of 30,000 nurses in
>>> England alone, adding that the NHS could not afford such a drop.
>>> more...
>>> https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/12/96-drop-in-eu-nurses-registering-to-work-in-britain-since-brexit-vote
>>>
>>> --
>>> Rupelution Knows Best! :-(
>>

>> Yes, it a fucking big shame that we asked them to prove they could
>> speak English before coming here and treating patients isn't it???
>>

>> I wonder if that had anything to do with it???
>>
>> FAFTBH !!!
>>
> No, FYI the reasons you gave have *FUCK ALL* to do with it! Your poor

It seems like your Union comrades and your favourite (after the S*n)
Liberal newspaper the Guardian disagree with you SimpleAki !!!

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/24/english-speaking-ovserseas-nurses-fail-nhs-too-tough-language-test

*OWNED*

FAF !!!

Nark

Jun 28, 2017, 5:50:45 AM6/28/17
On 27/06/2017 16:21, Rafalution wrote:
More Brexit lies. Brexshitters can't help it.

The UK has control over people coming in from Caribbean and India. From
EU Commission's own policy site: "For nationals of other countries –
that have no agreement with the EU – the right to work in an EU country
mainly depends on the laws of that country"

From Daily Telegraph (Dec 2012)

"Number of doctors in UK since 2008

India
25,989

Egypt
2,957

Nigeria
3,564

Pakistan
8,139

Iraq
2,257"

And from The NHS:
[In addition to normal Medical registration and qualifications],
"If you are not a UK/EEA national you will also need to meet the
requirements of *UK* Visas and Immigration regulations to gain the right
to enter and work in UK."

https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/i-am/outside-uk/information-overseas-doctors

Nark

Jun 28, 2017, 9:54:30 AM6/28/17
Pity we had to actually leave the EU in order to enforce a language
test, Oh, Wait....