Rats and the smell of household rubbish outside Rupelution's WHF hovel!

Darth Simian

Aug 9, 2017, 5:48:22 PM8/9/17
.. From Birmingham, England (Not The *WIRRAL* )
https://twitter.com/Michael_Thawe/status/894445307785883648
It's no wonder a man can lose his *SANITY* and believe he is *WHITE* and
*SLIM* and *SCOUSE* in conditions like this!
#prayforrupe :-(
--
I'm changing the direction of our country!
Join the Liberal Democrats to stop Brexit!

Rafalution

Aug 10, 2017, 2:37:16 AM8/10/17
On 09/08/2017 22:48, Darth Simian wrote:
> ... From Birmingham, England (Not The *WIRRAL* )
I bet the residents of WHF would prefer to see Rats and rubbish on the
streets than have to suffer viewing your chubby fat cheeks on a daily
basis !!!

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TdSD610RvRcJ:https://welshhousefarmbiglocal.co.uk/2017/02/22/community-workers/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

FAFTBH :-)

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez