Season 2017/18 Predictions

Darth Simian

Jun 2, 2017, 5:22:40 PM6/2/17
Premier League
1. Manchester United
2. Arsenal
3. Brighton
4. Spurs
Selected others...
19. Liverpool
20. Newcastle

Champions League
Manchester United

Europa League
Arsenal

FA Cup
Manchester United

League Cup
Brighton

I have foreseen it.
I can't wait to see United back on top where they belong, and Sir Arsene
comfortably back in the top 4 (and with a trophy)! Will a successful
season for Chris Hughton's Brighton finally bring Wafalution out of the
*BME* closet?
:-)
--
Please delete as applicable:
I identify with...

Chuck Spears

Jun 4, 2017, 9:21:26 AM6/4/17
On 02/06/2017 22:22, Darth Simian wrote:
> Premier League
> 1. Manchester United
> 2. Arsenal
> 3. Brighton
> 4. Spurs
> Selected others...
> 19. Liverpool
> 20. Newcastle
>
> Champions League
> Manchester United
>
> Europa League
> Arsenal
>
> FA Cup
> Manchester United
>
> League Cup
> Brighton
>
> I have foreseen it.
> I can't wait to see United back on top where they belong, and Sir Arsene
> comfortably back in the top 4 (and with a trophy)! Will a successful
> season for Chris Hughton's Brighton finally bring Wafalution out of the
> *BME* closet?
> :-)

The thread heading gave me a bum steer, I'm guessing you have posted
your seasons wish list, instead of your seasons predictions. Anyway, we
need to win that Super Cup thing first, just to put the fear of god into
the minds of the imposters.

Chuck Spears

Jun 4, 2017, 9:26:44 AM6/4/17
Oh Brighton, I thought you meant Bernard Righton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxFqv1QDI3Q

Chuck Spears

Jun 7, 2017, 2:38:53 AM6/7/17
On 02/06/2017 22:22, Darth Simian wrote:
> Premier League
> 1. Manchester United
> 2. Arsenal
> 3. Brighton
> 4. Spurs
> Selected others...
> 19. Liverpool
> 20. Newcastle
>
> Champions League
> Manchester United
>
> Europa League
> Arsenal
>
> FA Cup
> Manchester United
>
> League Cup
> Brighton
>
> I have foreseen it.
> I can't wait to see United back on top where they belong, and Sir Arsene
> comfortably back in the top 4 (and with a trophy)! Will a successful
> season for Chris Hughton's Brighton finally bring Wafalution out of the
> *BME* closet?
> :-)

https://twitter.com/FootyHumour

Chuck Spears