Hard Brexit puts 18,000 German Car workers Jobs at risk !!!

Rafalution

Jul 1, 2017, 4:30:41 AM7/1/17
http://europe.autonews.com/article/20170622/ANE/170629931/hard-brexit-will-put-18000-german-jobs-at-risk-study-says

We have these twats over a barrel !!!

*FACT*

--

Victory for Jesus Christ,Nigel Farage, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez

Do not pay them a penny !!!

Darth Simian

Jul 1, 2017, 5:08:30 AM7/1/17
On 01/07/2017 09:30, Rafalution wrote:
> http://europe.autonews.com/article/20170622/ANE/170629931/hard-brexit-will-put-18000-german-jobs-at-risk-study-says
>

> We have these twats over a barrel !!!
>
> *FACT*

1945 was a long time ago *MT* . These days the Germans are our friends,
allies and fellow EU citizens. It's not Germany's fault that Rovers
were crap and the UK doesn't make it's own cars any more. :-(
--
I'm changing the direction of our country!
Join the Liberal Democrats to stop Brexit!

Rafalution

Jul 1, 2017, 6:24:15 AM7/1/17
Fuck the Germans, their corrupt EU and your EMLD bile !!!

FAFTBH :-)

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Nigel Farage, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez

Darth Simian

Jul 1, 2017, 12:25:42 PM7/1/17
On 01/07/2017 11:24, Rafalution wrote:
> On 01/07/2017 10:08, Darth Simian wrote:
>> On 01/07/2017 09:30, Rafalution wrote:
>>> http://europe.autonews.com/article/20170622/ANE/170629931/hard-brexit-will-put-18000-german-jobs-at-risk-study-says
>>>

>>> We have these twats over a barrel !!!
>>>
>>> *FACT*
>>>
>> 1945 was a long time ago *MT* . These days the Germans are our
>> friends, allies and fellow EU citizens. It's not Germany's fault that
>> Rovers were crap and the UK doesn't make it's own cars any more. :-(
>> --
>> I'm changing the direction of our country!
>> Join the Liberal Democrats to stop Brexit!
>> http://www.libdems.org.uk/
>

> Fuck the Germans, their corrupt EU and your EMLD bile !!!
>
> FAFTBH :-)

That is the kind of hateful message I see on the front page of a tabloid
I would *NEVER* buy, unlike you Rupelution! :-(
--
IT’S THE S*N WOT BREXIT. The S*n had the highest percentage of Brexit
voters than any other newspaper, new research says.

Nark

Jul 3, 2017, 2:29:34 PM7/3/17
On 01/07/2017 09:30, Rafalution wrote:
From your own link:"The Deloitte consultancy study released Thursday
predicts UK car prices could rise as much as 5,600 euros ($6,253) per
vehicle should the country leave the EU's single market and customs
union. Sales in the region's second-biggest auto market may slump 20
percent in 2019" - I wonder what that (less efficient production) will
do to the *169,000* workers employed in UK car manufacturing? Nissan,
Honda, Land rover, Vauxhall, Ford will simply go where that disadvantage
does not exist.

Like most thick brexshitters you fail to see that we have so much more
to lose in leaving the EU. But the smarter among you will realise and
then we can stop this Brexit madness.

---
http://www.avg.com