French election: Macron 'defeats Le Pen to become president'!

Darth Simian

May 7, 2017, 3:10:35 PM5/7/17
Centrist candidate Emmanuel Macron has decisively won the French
presidential election, projected results say.
Mr Macron defeated far-right candidate Marine Le Pen by about 65.5% to
34.5% to become, at 39, the country's youngest president, the results show.
Mr Macron will also become the first president from outside the two
traditional main parties since the modern republic's foundation in 1958.
He said that a "new chapter of hope and confidence is opening".
more...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39839349
*NO* to *BREXIT*
:-)
--
I'm voting to change the direction of our country on Thursday 8th June!
Vote Liberal Democrat in the General Election to stop Brexit!

Rafalution

May 7, 2017, 3:55:19 PM5/7/17
I wouldn't have expected anything else from those Cheese-eating
surrender monkeys. Good job we will have TM to represent the British
people in the fight against the unelected EU dictatorship !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Theresa May and Mr Rafa Benitez

Chuck Spears

May 7, 2017, 4:14:48 PM5/7/17
TM hasn't even the balls to have a TV debate with JC, how the hell is
she going to negotiate with 27 actual heads of state?

Rafalution

May 7, 2017, 5:04:02 PM5/7/17
She does not have to negotiate with anyone. 800,000 German workers jobs
rely on the UK car industry.The Eu has a lot more to lose than the UK if
no deal is reached. All she has to do is walk away tomorrow, drop her
knickers and tell them to kiss her arse on the way out.

Then watch them all coming crying back and begging for a "deal."

FAF !!!

Chuck Spears

May 8, 2017, 4:38:47 AM5/8/17
I hardly think people in the UK are going to stop buying German made
cars, they might have to pay a bit more for them but they won't stop
buying them. All those far eastern car manufacturers, that use the UK as
an assembly plant to get round EU import laws, could up sticks and move
to Eastern European countries. I hardly think it would make much
difference to them who assembles the cars as long as they get them in.
It all seems like such a big waste of time and resources for absolutely
no gain. I have never had any 'control' to give, so I have no clue what
this control is we are supposed to be taking back.
The most telling fact for me was when the result to leave was
announced, the main rabble rouser's ran for the hills and left the rest
to try to sort it out. Nigel fucked off to America and Cameron, despite
promising to stay, ran away.
Now we are apparently getting 'hard Brexit' despite almost half the
voters voting to remain. 52-48% could no way be interpreted as a vote
for 'hard Brexit', unless the wishes of the 48% are completely ignored,
as well as those that voted leave but didn't want 'hard Brexit'.

Nark

May 8, 2017, 5:03:00 AM5/8/17
On 07/05/2017 22:04, Rafalution wrote:
Funny fact: 50% of all UK exports go to EU, 10% of all EU exports go to UK.

Brexit is a disaster for Uk. Even thickos will see that soon enough.
Not FALMBO

---
http://www.avg.com

Der Normale

May 8, 2017, 5:12:28 AM5/8/17

"Chuck Spears" <fishbo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Bang on

I remain convinced 100% of the 48% knew what they were voting for

And 48% of the 52% had no fucking clue

Nark

May 8, 2017, 5:20:11 AM5/8/17
Agreed - so what can be done about it? A landslide for May will lock the
UK into a hard brexit.

I think the only hope is that in about 2 years time when even the most
optimistic brexiter sees the river of shit facing the country, there
will be a serious move to think again.

Nark

May 8, 2017, 6:32:40 AM5/8/17
On 07/05/2017 22:04, Rafalution wrote:
There are a total of 800,000 workers in the German car industry, working
in Germany. Are you suggesting that all of these jobs will disappear in
the event of no deal. Helpful hint: - 15% of all German cars made in
Germany go to UK.
As usual with brexiters, wilful ignorance mixed with unicorn levels of
optimism mean reality can be ignored.

Neal

May 8, 2017, 9:16:27 AM5/8/17
And my German built car is cheaper here in the US than the exact same car in the UK.

Chuck Spears

May 9, 2017, 4:31:32 AM5/9/17
I don't think the early calling of an election has anything to do with
'Brexit'. She promised a while ago there would be no election until 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK6xXN0K1Ac

It looks to me to be a way of using the 'Brexit' vote, as prop in the
election, taking advantage of the fact that it impossible to go into the
negotiations asking for a soft 'Brexit', even though that is what may
eventually be what the UK ends up with.
That gives Labour a problem because they cannot present themselves as
going into the 'Brexit' negotiations asking for 'soft Brexit' as the EU
will simply tell them to clear off.
Personally I think they should have just gone into the election as
supporting remain and be dammed. That is what they believe in anyway. If
they are going to lose, as is widely predicted, then at least they
should lose fighting for something they believe in. The referendum was
so close and so badly executed that I don't think anyone could accuse
them of being anti democratic.

Chuck Spears

May 9, 2017, 6:31:46 AM5/9/17
I should have posted, I don't think the early calling of an election
has anything to do with getting a better deal from 'Brexit'. It simply
gives the Tories an advantage in the election, over any party that wants
or tries to negotiate 'soft Brexit'.

Darth Simian

May 9, 2017, 4:52:01 PM5/9/17
On 07/05/2017 20:55, Rafalution wrote:
May talking tough with Merkel and co. reminds of Wafa issuing his public
ultimatums to the hierarchies of Liverpool, Inter, Chelsea and Real.
And we all know how that story ended.
:-(