Chelsea on Sunday

Neal

Oct 24, 2014, 9:56:34 AM10/24/14
Not going to lie. It will be stressful to watch. We are most definitely still in a work-in-progress phase while Chelsea are firing on all cylinders.

Baldoni

Oct 24, 2014, 11:05:54 AM10/24/14
Neal expressed precisely :
> Not going to lie. It will be stressful to watch. We are most definitely
> still in a work-in-progress phase while Chelsea are firing on all cylinders.

Getting the excuses in early are you Neal ? ;-)

I will be having a bet on Utd to win.

Neal

Oct 24, 2014, 11:08:25 AM10/24/14
Not going to lie about that, either. My expectations are low. I just hope we aren't dealt a morale-lowering lesson.

Baldoni

Oct 24, 2014, 12:47:37 PM10/24/14
Neal wrote :
Things look a tad better for Utd compared to Arsenal. A lot of Arsenal
fans have low expectations at the moment. Sunderland may have got
thrashed last week but it will be a different scenario when we play
them tomorrow.

chuck-spears

Oct 24, 2014, 1:56:44 PM10/24/14
On 24/10/2014 14:56, Neal wrote:
> Not going to lie. It will be stressful to watch. We are most definitely still in a work-in-progress phase while Chelsea are firing on all cylinders.

It is difficult to judge the strength of United because of the teams
they have played so far. They should certainly have done better but the
new players missed the first 3 games and injuries have wiped out the
first choice defence.
LVG, for various reasons, has already used the same number of different
players this season, as Moyes used in the whole of last season and that
is without having to play ECL games, so the team is anything but settled.

Mozzer

Oct 24, 2014, 5:43:31 PM10/24/14
On 24/10/2014 14:56, Neal wrote:
> Not going to lie. It will be stressful to watch. We are most definitely still in a work-in-progress phase while Chelsea are firing on all cylinders.

I think you will get slaughtered. Like you say, Chelsea are firing on
all cylinders at the moment

However, sometimes teams step up to the mark in big games when you least
expect them to.

Unfortunately, that never happened when we faced Real Madrid.

Lawrence Jenkins

Oct 25, 2014, 6:39:49 AM10/25/14
On Friday, 24 October 2014 14:56:34 UTC+1, Neal wrote:
> Not going to lie. It will be stressful to watch. We are most definitely still in a work-in-progress phase while Chelsea are firing on all cylinders.

I fancy our chances Neal.

Neal

Oct 25, 2014, 10:01:24 AM10/25/14
I think it will be close. I expect both sides to pack their defence. I just worry about United's susceptibility to getting hit on the counter.

Lawrence Jenkins

Oct 25, 2014, 11:12:53 AM10/25/14
The way to avoid being hit on the counter is to avoid it and go straight to the checkout.

Baldoni

Oct 25, 2014, 12:49:01 PM10/25/14
on 25/10/2014, Lawrence Jenkins supposed :
Oooo Larry your such a card !!!

Lawrence Jenkins

Oct 25, 2014, 1:50:05 PM10/25/14
Doesn't matter Ron thinks I'm a counter revolutionary anyway