Partick 0-5 Celtic: Brendan Rodgers targets 'remarkable' unbeaten record

Skinny White Wirral La

May 19, 2017, 10:30:22 AM5/19/17
I had a pint of Liverpool Organic Best Bitter and plate of *DIET SCOUSE*
with Brendan in The Cavern Club back in the day, and I can confirm that
he is a *BOSS WHITE LA* just like me!

*SOUND* work Brendan, me old *CAUCASIAN* la...

Brendan Rodgers says it would be a "remarkable achievement" for Celtic
to complete an unbeaten league season.
Rodgers' men thrashed Partick Thistle 5-0 on Thursday and must avoid
defeat by Hearts on Sunday to finish their title-winning campaign
without defeat.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39966693