Please, not Cesc Fibreglass.

Chuck Spears

May 3, 2017, 5:00:58 AM5/3/17
Manchester United should not be looking to sign light weights like
Fibreglass. It's also the first day in a long time that we haven't been
linked to '£100M Griezmann', maybe after last night, putting £100M
beside his name has stopped, at least for a few days.

Neal

May 3, 2017, 9:46:45 AM5/3/17
I don't understand the rumored interest in him at this point in his career. Ten years ago, yes, but they are talking thirty mil for him.

Chuck Spears

May 3, 2017, 3:04:21 PM5/3/17
On 03/05/2017 14:46, Neal wrote:
> I don't understand the rumored interest in him at this point in his career. Ten years ago, yes, but they are talking thirty mil for him.

While watching Ronaldo last night, I couldn't help comparing his on
field fortunes with Rooney. Rooney is slightly younger than Ronaldo but
it seems Rooney is no longer even fit to lace Ronaldo's boots.
Maybe it's an unfair comparison as Ronaldo is a bit of a freak and
always carried a greater goal threat but the contrast is so stark,
especially this season, I can't help thinking Rooney is doing something
very wrong off the pitch.