Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Well I never.

9 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Chuck Spears

não lida,
17 de mai. de 2017, 01:18:3217/05/2017
para
The least effective forward, I can remember off hand, that United have
ever signed, has been awarded goal of the season in France. I'm not a
big fan of this sort of goal but I think he should be congratulated for
at least re learning roughly were the goals are. It clearly help in this
case as he thumped it in that general direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMcm-zcvS7Q

Chuck Spears

não lida,
17 de mai. de 2017, 02:28:3317/05/2017
para
I notice his goal scoring has improved dramatically. He got 5 goals
this season in Ligue 1, compared to just 2 goals and NO assists in one
and a half seasons in the Premiership.

Darth Simian

não lida,
18 de mai. de 2017, 16:44:5318/05/2017
para
We should buy him back for £100 million (half going to his agent)!
He could be the next Juan Pogba or Paul Veron!
--
Please delete as applicable:
I identify with...

0 nova mensagem