Are these fixtures really chosen randomly?

Chuck Spears

May 14, 2017, 11:05:49 AM5/14/17
West Ham's last game at Upton park and which team coincidently comes
out of the hat? Now Tottenham's last game at White Hart Lane and fancy
that, the best supported club in London randomly come out of the hat yet
again.
I just wish these games were over and done with, the players will feel
like unwelcome guests at a party, they don't really want to be at.

Rafalution

May 14, 2017, 1:31:49 PM5/14/17
Nice to see you got your excuses in early like !!!

FAF !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Theresa May and Mr Rafa Benitez

Chuck Spears

May 14, 2017, 2:03:23 PM5/14/17
On 14/05/2017 18:31, Rafalution wrote:
> On 14/05/2017 16:05, Chuck Spears wrote:
>> West Ham's last game at Upton park and which team coincidently comes
>> out of the hat? Now Tottenham's last game at White Hart Lane and fancy
>> that, the best supported club in London randomly come out of the hat yet
>> again.
>> I just wish these games were over and done with, the players will
>> feel like unwelcome guests at a party, they don't really want to be at.
>
> Nice to see you got your excuses in early like !!!
>

> FAF !!!

I didn't get where I am today, without having a good excuse warmed up
and ready to go.

Neal

May 14, 2017, 2:48:08 PM5/14/17
Wasn't it two weeks ago when fatso told the media that Newcastle's expectations next season need to be managed? Now that was probably the first case of getting next season's excuses in early.

Nark

May 15, 2017, 4:41:23 AM5/15/17
On 14/05/2017 16:05, Chuck Spears wrote:
Even so, that display was woeful. Only when they went 2 down did any
sign of pride emerge. And who knows how much Spurs' throttling back
contributed to that.

The fact is that all our eggs are in the one basket now. If we fuck up
there, I'll consider it a season that AT BEST, only matches last year
under LVG.

Win against Ajax though and that changes the season utterly. PS I see
Ajax lost out on their league by 1 point on the last day, wonder what
that will do to their motivation?

---
http://www.avg.com

Chuck Spears

May 15, 2017, 5:42:46 AM5/15/17
There was nothing in that game for United, except maybe more injuries,
if they went full on, although it didn't go as badly as I expected. Win
it and the story would be Tottenham were distracted.
The worst damage has already been done I fear, with Smalling and Jones
probably set to play in the final, that could go horribly wrong at any
minute.