Now if Arsenal lose their last two games, and we win both ours ...

Neal

May 14, 2017, 1:32:50 PM5/14/17
we could get 5th spot.

Rafalution

May 14, 2017, 2:00:21 PM5/14/17
On 14/05/2017 18:32, Neal wrote:
> we could get 5th spot.

There is more chance of your wife coming back to you and you posting my
IP Address KNOBHEAD NEAL than that happening !!!

FAF !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Theresa May and Mr Rafa Benitez

Lawrence Jenkins

May 15, 2017, 4:41:43 AM5/15/17
Why do you always have to be so insulting, you must be in your fifties now and some. Its not even funny just plain insulting so why do you feel compelled to post as if a retarded delinquent.

Rafalution

May 15, 2017, 3:10:10 PM5/15/17
Lawrence, I have been posting here for over 7 years, 3 years before
Scoopex fucked off. I never made a single none football related post
until about 6 months ago when Paul Prick falsely claimed that I was
Thawe. I had never got involved in any of the politics and religious
crap over the years.Then Knobhead Neal jumped in by lying that he had
tracked my IP and could prove that I was Scoopex despite repeatedly
refusing my request to post the evidence. Also, he libeled me by
claiming I was viewing dodgy material.

So in revenge I served him his arse on a plate and posted details of his
marital problems.

Sometimes karmas a bitch.

===

Darth Simian