I demand a 2nd Vote ???

Rafalution

Jun 9, 2017, 2:39:02 PM6/9/17
FAF !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Ruth Davidson ,Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez

Nark

Jun 10, 2017, 7:20:13 AM6/10/17
On 09/06/2017 19:39, Rafalution wrote:
> FAF !!!

you'll get one in about 6 months. Hopfully Maybot will still be leading
Tories then.

---
http://www.avg.com

Chuck Spears

Jun 10, 2017, 9:35:54 AM6/10/17
I blame the parents.

Rafalution

Jun 10, 2017, 2:46:50 PM6/10/17
On 10/06/2017 12:20, Nark wrote:
> On 09/06/2017 19:39, Rafalution wrote:
>> FAF !!!
>>

> you'll get one in about 6 months.

I do hope so !!!

>Hopfully Maybot will still be leading Tories then
No chance, the incompetent, remain voting, Liberal failure will be gone
within the next 3 months !!!

*FACT*

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez

Nark

Jun 11, 2017, 6:56:08 AM6/11/17
On 10/06/2017 19:46, Rafalution wrote:
> On 10/06/2017 12:20, Nark wrote:
>> On 09/06/2017 19:39, Rafalution wrote:
>>> FAF !!!
>>>

>> you'll get one in about 6 months.
>

> I do hope so !!!
>
>> Hopfully Maybot will still be leading Tories then
> No chance, the incompetent, remain voting, Liberal failure will be gone
> within the next 3 months !!!
>

> *FACT*

I wouldn't give her that long. Bring on Bozo Boris, and lets sweep these
austerity loving incompetents from power.

Chuck Spears

Jun 12, 2017, 2:20:03 AM6/12/17
I can't see it being Boris. There's usually at least one prominent
party member that almost disappears from public view. The idea being,
that if things go badly wrong, they can emerge from the wreckage, and
claim it was nothing to do with them. Whether it's something managed by
the parties or it's a bit of individual opportunism, it happens
regularly. May kept her head down during the referendum, to the extend
that nobody knew what she stood for, only to emerge from the wreckage
without a mark on her.
I suppose Boris did keep his head down, by his standards, for weeks
running up to the vote. It was also often mentioned that Hammond was
nowhere to be seen.
I'm still with Sigmund Freud, I blame the parents.