Darth S*nians Fake job appeal fails, you are back on the dole tomorrow *MICHAEL*

Rafalution

Oct 29, 2018, 3:59:14 PM10/29/18

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/rutleygrove

No one gives a fuck about your fake job you big fat *TWAT*

PMSL:)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Jacob Rees Mogg and Mr Rafa Benitez

Chuck Spears

Oct 30, 2018, 5:31:47 AM10/30/18
On 29/10/2018 19:59, Rafalution wrote:

> https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/rutleygrove
>
> No one gives a fuck about your fake job you big fat *TWAT*
>

> PMSL:)

Real Madrid surely must be on the phone to Rafa by now?

Rafalution

Oct 30, 2018, 7:17:36 AM10/30/18
Every team in the world will want the great man if he leaves. They all
know the job he has done at Newcastle despite the circumstances.

Rafa got a team of no hopers back in the Premiership on the 1st attempt.

No other manager of his class would have took the gamble.

Nark

Oct 30, 2018, 11:04:35 AM10/30/18
On 30/10/2018 11:17, Rafalution wrote:
> On 30/10/2018 09:31, Chuck Spears wrote:
>> On 29/10/2018 19:59, Rafalution wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/rutleygrove
>>>
>>> No one gives a fuck about your fake job you big fat *TWAT*
>>>

>>> PMSL:)
>>>

>>      Real Madrid surely must be on the phone to Rafa by now?
>
> Every team in the world will want the great man if he leaves. They all
> know the job he has done at Newcastle despite the circumstances.
>
> Rafa got a team of no hopers back in the Premiership on the 1st attempt.
>
> No other manager of his class would have took the gamble.

*would have taken the gamble.
You are welcome! (you stereotypical brexit voter)

--
The people are changing their minds. We need another vote to reverse the
stupidity of Brexit

---
https://www.avg.com

Rafalution

Oct 30, 2018, 11:35:21 AM10/30/18
On 30/10/2018 15:04, Nark wrote:
> On 30/10/2018 11:17, Rafalution wrote:

>>>      Real Madrid surely must be on the phone to Rafa by now?
>>
>> Every team in the world will want the great man if he leaves. They all
>> know the job he has done at Newcastle despite the circumstances.
>>
>> Rafa got a team of no hopers back in the Premiership on the 1st attempt.
>>
>> No other manager of his class would have took the gamble.
>>

> *would have taken the gamble.
> You are welcome! (you stereotypical brexit voter)

I thought you would be on the streets demanding another *LOSERS* vote
you world elite supporting sheep !!!

Boo, hoo, I bet you are really *offended* arn't you???

FAFTBH :)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Jacob Rees Mogg, and Mr Rafa Benitez

Nark

Oct 30, 2018, 1:05:23 PM10/30/18
Brexit is an elite-led project for extreme globalisation, cloaked as a
protest against globalisation. But you can't see that.

The Moggs, Bones, Dysons etc are only concerned with turning the UK into
a low tax, low regulation, cheap labour, small government economy.
Leaving the EU is a step towards that goal.

And yet you simpletons go cheering them as they plot your economic
servitude.

It'd be funny if it was not so serious

* aren't you

Rafalution

Oct 30, 2018, 2:11:07 PM10/30/18
On 30/10/2018 17:05, Nark wrote:
> The people are changing their minds. We need another vote to reverse the
> stupidity of Brexit

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1038413/Brexit-poll-brexit-no-deal-latest-news-hammond-2018-budget

52% now supporting a *NO deal* which is the best result.

*OWNED*

PMSL :)

Nark

Oct 31, 2018, 5:30:31 AM10/31/18
On 30/10/2018 18:11, Rafalution wrote:
> On 30/10/2018 17:05, Nark wrote:
>> The people are changing their minds. We need another vote to reverse
>> the stupidity of Brexit
>

> https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1038413/Brexit-poll-brexit-no-deal-latest-news-hammond-2018-budget
>

> 52% now supporting a *NO deal* which is the best result.
>
> *OWNED*
>

> PMSL :)

Not sure about that Simpleton

"In a Eurobarometer survey, *53* percent of respondents in the U.K. said
they would back Remain and *35* percent Leave (with 12 percent undecided)"

https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit-second-referendum-remain-would-win-eu-survey-shows/

--
The people are changing their minds. We need another vote to reverse the
stupidity of Brexit

Rafalution

Oct 31, 2018, 5:12:16 PM10/31/18
On 31/10/2018 09:30, Nark wrote:
> On 30/10/2018 18:11, Rafalution wrote:
>> On 30/10/2018 17:05, Nark wrote:
>>> The people are changing their minds. We need another vote to reverse
>>> the stupidity of Brexit
>>

>> https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1038413/Brexit-poll-brexit-no-deal-latest-news-hammond-2018-budget
>>

>> 52% now supporting a *NO deal* which is the best result.
>>
>> *OWNED*
>>

>> PMSL :)
>>

> Not sure about that Simpleton
>
> "In a Eurobarometer survey, *53* percent of respondents in the U.K. said
> they would back Remain and *35* percent Leave (with 12 percent undecided)"
>
> https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit-second-referendum-remain-would-win-eu-survey-shows/

Says politico.eu ??? -PMFSL :)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Jacob Rees Mogg, Stephen Christopher
Yaxley-Lennon and Mr Rafa Benitez

Nark

Oct 31, 2018, 5:53:48 PM10/31/18
On 31/10/2018 21:12, Rafalution wrote:
> On 31/10/2018 09:30, Nark wrote:
>>>

>>> https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1038413/Brexit-poll-brexit-no-deal-latest-news-hammond-2018-budget
>>>

>>> 52% now supporting a *NO deal* which is the best result.
>>>
>>> *OWNED*
>>>

>>> PMSL :)
>>>

>> Not sure about that Simpleton
>>
>> "In a Eurobarometer survey, *53* percent of respondents in the U.K.
>> said they would back Remain and *35* percent Leave (with 12 percent
>> undecided)"
>>
>> https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit-second-referendum-remain-would-win-eu-survey-shows/
>>

> Says politico.eu ??? -PMFSL :)

Lol, you stupid cunt - Politico.eu is also the source for your
(different question'd) poll. Guess you can't read, or simply refuse to
inform yourself. LoL.

--
Brexit is an elite-led project for extreme globalisation, cloaked as
protest against globalisation.

Rafalution

Oct 31, 2018, 7:00:45 PM10/31/18
On 31/10/2018 21:53, Nark wrote:
> On 31/10/2018 21:12, Rafalution wrote:

>>> Not sure about that Simpleton
>>>
>>> "In a Eurobarometer survey, *53* percent of respondents in the U.K.
>>> said they would back Remain and *35* percent Leave (with 12 percent
>>> undecided)"
>>>
>>> https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit-second-referendum-remain-would-win-eu-survey-shows/
>>>

>> Says politico.eu ??? -PMFSL :)
>>
> Lol, you stupid cunt - Politico.eu is also the source for your
> (different question'd) poll. Guess you can't read, or simply refuse to
> inform yourself. LoL.

The only * FACT* that you sheep fail to understand is that there is only
one poll that counts. The one the majority of the british public took on
the 23 June 2016.

All the rest can go up your fat arse along with S*nians fat cock !!!

*FACT*

Nark

Oct 31, 2018, 7:15:35 PM10/31/18
*TILT* LOL

Nark

Nov 1, 2018, 9:50:34 AM11/1/18
On 31/10/2018 23:00, Rafalution wrote:
Oh yeah. Only 37% of the electorate voted to Leave in 2016. Or as you
like to put it, only *26%* of the 'British Public'.

But facts never bothered a simpleton, did they Simpleton?