Stick your losers vote up your gay remaining arses !!!!

Rafalution

Dec 30, 2018, 6:20:11 PM12/30/18
*TWATS*

Not an inch of our waters, not a Penny of our Pounds
No Deal is the best Deal

*FACT*

--

Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Jacob Rees Mogg, Stephen Christopher
Yaxley-Lennon and Mr Rafa Benitez

Darth Simian

Dec 31, 2018, 3:49:59 AM12/31/18
On 30/12/2018 23:20, Rafalution wrote:
> *TWATS*
>
> Not an inch of our waters, not a Penny of our Pounds
> No Deal is the best Deal
>
> *FACT*

You live in the West Midlands *Michael* so I don't know why you are so
obsessed by the sea.
You should be more concerned with the violent crime in *your* city
Rafalution:

A man was taken to hospital with a gunshot wound after a police car was
flagged down in Birmingham city centre.
Officers were stopped in Bristol Street just after 05:30 GMT, West
Midlands Police said.
"The 24-year-old was in a *white* Audi and his injuries are not believed
to be life-threatening," a spokeswoman added.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-46716456

A man has been stabbed to death in the West Midlands in the early hours.
The 34-year-old was found with stab wounds in Springfield Drive,
Halesowen (not far from The *WHF* Estate), and died at the scene.
West Midlands Police, which has started a murder investigation, said
officers believed he was attacked at about 01:30 GMT.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-46715220
:-(
--
I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union.
'That’s easy,' he replied. 'When I go into Downing Street they do what I