Aristotwat guilty over 'menacing' Gina Miller Facebook post!

Darth Simian

Jul 11, 2017, 4:35:46 PM7/11/17
An aristocrat who wrote an online post offering £5,000 to anyone who ran
over businesswoman Gina Miller has been found guilty of two charges of
making menacing communications.
Rhodri Colwyn Philipps, 50 - the 4th Viscount St Davids - wrote the
message four days after Ms Miller won a Brexit legal challenge against
the government.

Chief magistrate Emma Arbuthnot said she had "no doubt it was menacing".
more...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40574754
Throw away the fucking key!
--
IT’S THE S*N WOT BREXIT. The S*n had the highest percentage of Brexit
voters than any other newspaper, new research says.

Rafalution

Jul 12, 2017, 2:37:02 AM7/12/17
On 11/07/2017 21:35, Darth Simian wrote:
> An aristocrat who wrote an online post offering £5,000 to anyone who ran
> over businesswoman Gina Miller has been found guilty of two charges of
> making menacing communications.
> Rhodri Colwyn Philipps, 50 - the 4th Viscount St Davids - wrote the
> message four days after Ms Miller won a Brexit legal challenge against
> the government.
>
> Chief magistrate Emma Arbuthnot said she had "no doubt it was menacing".
> more...
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40574754
> Throw away the fucking key!

You have missed the best bit, he also described her as a “fucking boat
jumper” and added: “If this is what we should expect from immigrants,
send them back to their stinking jungles.”

Not agreeing like, just sayin - Lolz :-)

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez