Top Ten Bill Shankly Quotes

Arthur Thacker

Sep 20, 2008, 2:43:08 PM9/20/08
1. "Football's not a matter of life and death; it's much more important than
that."
2. "If you cut your finger don't you bleed?"
3. "There's Best, Law and Charlton...come on, if we can't beat three men..."
4. "If Everton were playing in the back garden, I'd close the curtains."
5. "It's not your knee; it's Liverpool's knee."
6. "There are two great teams on Merseyside: Liverpool and Liverpool
Reserves."
7. "Ron Yeats...the greatest centre half in the land. Much better than that
cunt their Jack Charlton."
8. "Tommy was never happy about losing the captaincy to Emlyn Hughes. The
squeaky voiced bastard."
9. "Quick, Nessie! I think I've just pissed in my pants."
10. "If Iain Dowie was playing in my back garden, I'd shoot the gob-eyed
ginger twat."

Doghead

Sep 20, 2008, 4:54:10 PM9/20/08

"Arthur Thacker" <heheh...@theworld.com> wrote in message
> snipped boring cunt's bollox >

"Arthur Thacker is about as exciting as a wank in a cold bath".

Professor Stephen Hawking, (World of Boring Bastards Monthly magazine,
Sept. 2008.)

Col

Sep 21, 2008, 1:28:18 AM9/21/08

"Arthur Thacker" <heheh...@theworld.com> wrote in message

11. "After my retirement I was treated far better by Everton than I ever was
by Liverpool."

Baldoni

Sep 21, 2008, 4:04:01 AM9/21/08
Arthur Thacker explained :

Shanks was talking bollocks with "Football's not a matter of life and

--
Count Baldoni

Arthur Thacker

Sep 21, 2008, 5:18:31 AM9/21/08

"Doghead" <mu...@garage.net> wrote in message

> "Arthur Thacker" <heheh...@theworld.com> wrote in message
>> snipped boring cunt's bollox >
>
> "Arthur Thacker is about as exciting as a wank in a cold bath".

Always works for me, especially if you shove the soap up your arse at the
same time.