Shocking....

Bob Peck

Jul 9, 2003, 3:46:35 PM7/9/03

Greg Dubrow

Jul 9, 2003, 3:54:08 PM7/9/03
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:46:35 -0400, Bob Peck <bobp...@comcast.net> wrote:
>http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/stats_historical/
mlb_historical_leaders.jsp?baseballScope=mlb&statType=1&sortByStat=

All&timeFrame=3&timeSubFrame2=4

>see: single season leader in doubles

Heh.

Oh, dude...http://www.tinyurl.com

hth,

Heeere's Johnny

Jul 9, 2003, 4:28:08 PM7/9/03
I am more surprised that Carnie Wilson could run all the way to third base.

--
John

"Bob Peck" <bobp...@comcast.net> wrote in message

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/stats_historical/mlb_historical_leaders.js

spam you spamming basturdsr.youells@worldnet.att.net Rick

Jul 9, 2003, 4:37:38 PM7/9/03

"Greg Dubrow" <dub...@dolphin.upenn.edu> wrote in message

Probably helps you more than him. The linked worked here, so you might want
to check your computer.

Rick

Greg Dubrow

Jul 9, 2003, 4:41:26 PM7/9/03
Rick wrote:
>"Greg Dubrow" wrote in message
>> Bob Peck wrote:

>> >http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/stats_historical/
>> mlb_historical_leaders.jsp?baseballScope=mlb&statType=1&sortByStat=
>> All&timeFrame=3&timeSubFrame2=4

>> >see: single season leader in doubles
>>
>> Heh.
>>
>> Oh, dude...http://www.tinyurl.com
>>
>> hth,

>Probably helps you more than him. The linked worked here, so you might want
>to check your computer.

It's not the computer, it's the newsreader, tech guy. I've mentioned
before that I often read on a telnet connection. But even some pc/mac
newsreders have trouble with urls that are over 160 spaces long, as this
one was.

mmmkay?

Bob Peck

Jul 9, 2003, 4:44:03 PM7/9/03
Dammit,

After what I thought would be the inevitable replies, I had already
prepared a response of...

"Ed who?, I was referring to the fact that George Burns was in 2nd
place."

No fair one-upping the original poster.

Chuck

Jul 9, 2003, 4:54:37 PM7/9/03
> see: single season leader in doubles

I'm not surprised at all.

< in Ed Webb voice.... > : I'd like another cheeseburger. Actually, make
that a double.

Edgecrusher

Jul 9, 2003, 4:56:13 PM7/9/03
I never use that as you never know where you are being taken to.

--

Steve

"They say a glass of wine makes you live longer but there's a drawback with that, the French drink it""

Guvnor.

Shinner

Jul 9, 2003, 5:02:16 PM7/9/03
dub...@dolphin.upenn.edu (Greg Dubrow) wrote in

Oh cripes, it's another Rick/Greg shitstorm a brewin!

--
FTQ & UTP,

Shinner

Let the Englishman rule the English nation
Let the bishop man rule the church
Give the Irishman self determination
That's the only way that things are gonna work

Greg Dubrow

Jul 9, 2003, 5:04:12 PM7/9/03
Shinner <shi...@removemeearthlink.net> wrote:

>Oh cripes, it's another Rick/Greg shitstorm a brewin!

He's so intolerant of people who don't use the same newsreader as he does.
He doesn't see us as worthy of salvation, thinks we're inferior.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

spam you spamming basturdsr.youells@worldnet.att.net Rick

Jul 9, 2003, 5:43:48 PM7/9/03

"Greg Dubrow" <dub...@dolphin.upenn.edu> wrote in message

Upgrade to WebTV dude. ;-)

Rick

Brad

Jul 9, 2003, 5:47:17 PM7/9/03
In article <behvhi$5f8r1$1...@ID-110297.news.dfncis.de>, qpr...@yahoo.co.uk
said...

> I never use that as you never know where you are being taken to.

You're right. It's better to spend 10 seconds cutting and pasting three
lines of text because some piece of shit is too God-damned lazy to keep
the URL to a reasonable length.

spam you spamming basturdsr.youells@worldnet.att.net Rick

Jul 9, 2003, 5:48:30 PM7/9/03

"Shinner" <shi...@removemeearthlink.net> wrote in message

> Oh cripes, it's another Rick/Greg shitstorm a brewin!

Not a chance. We'll have to accept Greg's inferior computer and work with
him on it, so folks, let's get using that tinyurl thingy for Greg and don't
foget to snip. ;-)

Rick

spam you spamming basturdsr.youells@worldnet.att.net Rick

Jul 9, 2003, 5:50:50 PM7/9/03

"Greg Dubrow" <dub...@dolphin.upenn.edu> wrote in message

Heathen!

Rick

Salzy

Jul 9, 2003, 6:54:49 PM7/9/03

"Heeere's Johnny" <jberg37r...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I am more surprised that Carnie Wilson could run all the way to third
base.

> --
> John

Her Playboy spread was horrifying, by the way.

Gordon Gekko

Jul 9, 2003, 7:04:03 PM7/9/03

What scares me is that Maris isn't even Top 5 in HR's any longer...

Brad

Jul 9, 2003, 7:08:39 PM7/9/03
In article <Db1Pa.23309$Ha.1...@nwrdny02.gnilink.net>, g...@wallstreet.com
said...

> http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/stats_historical/mlb_historical_leaders.jsp?baseballScope=mlb&statType=1&sortByStat=All&timeFrame=3&timeSubFrame2=4
> >
> > see: single season leader in doubles
>
> What scares me is that Maris isn't even Top 5 in HR's any longer...

That's OK. He's going to make a steroid-assisted comeback like everybody
else. He just needs somebody to hit behind him.

Sw...@nospam.com

Jul 9, 2003, 7:15:17 PM7/9/03
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:28:08 -0400, "Heeere's Johnny"
<jberg37r...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I am more surprised that Carnie Wilson could run all the way to third base.
That's a lot of triples. What'd they play in, a wheatfield?

Swyck

Wayne

Jul 10, 2003, 4:05:07 PM7/10/03
In article <MPG.19766a7d1b4aa46198b4b6@news>, m...@privacy.net says...

He's gonna need some fucking powerful steroids to wake him up.

Wayne
--
www.nhlfa.com

Lars

Jul 10, 2003, 4:33:56 PM7/10/03

Who says he needs to be awake? I thought that's where the someone hitting
behind him part came into play.

Vinnie

Jul 11, 2003, 2:57:19 AM7/11/03
"Rick" <No spam you spamming basturds...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<m2%Oa.46779$0v4.3...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

> "Greg Dubrow" <dub...@dolphin.upenn.edu> wrote in message
> > Heh.
> >
> > Oh, dude...http://www.tinyurl.com
> >
> > hth,
>
> Probably helps you more than him. The linked worked here, so you might want
> to check your computer.

You guys are such a married couple, it aint funny.

El V.

Brad

Jul 11, 2003, 8:21:09 AM7/11/03
In article <4314e9a5.03071...@posting.google.com>, vtb666
@yahoo.com said...

Remember when we used to have that? I gave you some of the best years of
my life and now all you care about is your sea creatures.

spam you spamming basturdsr.youells@worldnet.att.net Rick

Jul 11, 2003, 8:26:26 AM7/11/03

"Vinnie" <vtb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Grudge fucks are great.

Vinnie

Jul 12, 2003, 1:36:05 AM7/12/03
Brad <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message news:<MPG.197875bfb2ed4e6c98b4cf@news>...

> Remember when we used to have that? I gave you some of the best years of
> my life and now all you care about is your sea creatures.

Yeah, but we're still friends. And it wasnt you, it was me.

El V "he never put out, the cocktease"

Vinnie

Jul 12, 2003, 1:38:43 AM7/12/03
"Rick" <No spam you spamming basturds...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<S1yPa.50113$3o3.3...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

> > You guys are such a married couple, it aint funny.
>
> Grudge fucks are great.

Pick from:
1. Donkey punch
2. Ram
3. The Rear Admiral

http://www.subgenius.com/updates/5-99news/X0027_the_dirty_sanchez_et.html

El V.

spam you spamming basturdsr.youells@worldnet.att.net Rick

Jul 12, 2003, 7:10:43 AM7/12/03

"Vinnie" <vtb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Rick" <No spam you spamming basturds...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in
message news:<S1yPa.50113$3o3.3...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> > > You guys are such a married couple, it aint funny.
> >
> > Grudge fucks are great.
>
> Pick from:
> 1. Donkey punch
> 2. Ram
> 3. The Rear Admiral

Well since I have to pick one of these I'll take #1, but my bestes would be
the bucking bronco but instead of using the word "slob" I'll use "liberal".
That ought to work. ;-)

Rick