philly ''thanksgiving showdown'' or whatever

Keith Keller

Nov 28, 2014, 1:50:04 PM11/28/14
God I hate NBC. But anyway...Giroux really sold that alleged
interference, didn't he? I hate everything.

--keith

--
kkeller...@wombat.san-francisco.ca.us
(try just my userid to email me)

Bill McGarrity

Nov 28, 2014, 11:46:03 PM11/28/14
To: Keith Keller
-=> On 11-28-14 10:42, Keith Keller wrote to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ny-rangers
<=-

KK> God I hate NBC. But anyway...Giroux really sold that alleged
KK> interference, didn't he? I hate everything.

Now now... it's the season of giving. They gave him one yet they still looked
like Helen Keller trying to catch a pig on the PP. How they even have 8 wins is
beyond me.

Would you start Talbot again tomorrow?

--

Bill

Telnet: bbs.tequilamockingbirdonline.net
Web: bbs.tequilamockingbirdonline.net
FTP: ftp.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:2121
IRC: irc.tequilamockingbirdonline.net Ports: 6661-6670 SSL: +6697
Radio: radio.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:8010/live

... NHL 2014-2015 GO Rangers!!!
--- MultiMail/Win32 v0.50
--- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.102
* TequilaMockingbird Online - Toms River, NJ - telnet://tequilamockingbirdonline.net

Keith Keller

Nov 29, 2014, 1:00:05 AM11/29/14
On 2014-11-29, Bill McGarrity <bill.mc...@tequilamockingbirdonline.net.remove-vg2-this> wrote:

> Would you start Talbot again tomorrow?

No. Unless a team is absolutely desperate it shouldn't start the same
goalie on consecutive nights. I would like to see Talbot get more
starts, like maybe once every three games. Looking at December, for
example, he should probably get at least four starts. Let's peg him for
Edmonton on the 14th and Carolina on the 21st, since those are other
back to backs. Give him one other before their west Canada trip, and
one more between Christmas and New Year's. They could try to fit in a
fifth depending on how Lundqvist is doing

He needs more starts. Either he's trade bait (probably not, he's a UFA
after this season) or the Rangers need to see what he can do with more
starts; his contract notwithstanding, Lundqvist won't be the Rangers'
starter forever, and they shouldn't ignore the position.

Bill McGarrity

Nov 29, 2014, 10:10:54 AM11/29/14
To: Keith Keller
-=> On 11-28-14 21:53, Keith Keller wrote to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ny-rangers
<=-

KK> <bill.mc...@tequilamockingbirdonline.net.remove-vg2-this> wrote:
>
> Would you start Talbot again tomorrow?

KK> No. Unless a team is absolutely desperate it shouldn't start the same
KK> goalie on consecutive nights. I would like to see Talbot get more
KK> starts, like maybe once every three games. Looking at December, for
KK> example, he should probably get at least four starts. Let's peg him
KK> for Edmonton on the 14th and Carolina on the 21st, since those are
KK> other back to backs. Give him one other before their west Canada trip,
KK> and one more between Christmas and New Year's. They could try to fit
KK> in a fifth depending on how Lundqvist is doing

I start him again today. Henrik will then have 4 games in 13 days against
tough teams. Agree with Talbot starting Edmonton and Carolina at home on the
21st. Henrik will then have 4 games in 8 days. Buffalo goes to Talbot then the
west coast where I'd have Talbot play the last game against San Jose. The
Henrik for the next 4 in 6 days.

KK> He needs more starts. Either he's trade bait (probably not, he's a UFA
KK> after this season) or the Rangers need to see what he can do with more
KK> starts; his contract notwithstanding, Lundqvist won't be the Rangers'
KK> starter forever, and they shouldn't ignore the position.

Over the stretch I described above he'd be getting 20% of the starts. Should
keep him sharp and give Henrik the needed rest.

Again, YMMV... ;)

Keith Keller

Nov 29, 2014, 1:50:04 PM11/29/14
On 2014-11-29, Bill McGarrity <bill.mc...@tequilamockingbirdonline.net.remove-9wc-this> wrote:

> Over the stretch I described above he'd be getting 20% of the starts. Should
> keep him sharp and give Henrik the needed rest.

Actually, I'd find some beer league goalie for Monday night. If Tampa's
ex-Rangers are going to light them up, may as well rest both goalies.

Bill McGarrity

Nov 30, 2014, 10:27:30 AM11/30/14
To: Keith Keller
-=> On 11-29-14 10:40, Keith Keller wrote to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ny-rangers
<=-

KK> On 2014-11-29, Bill McGarrity
KK> me.gtequilamockingbirdonline.net.remove-9wc-this> wrote:
>
> Over the stretch I described above he'd be getting 20% of the starts.
Should

> keep him sharp and give Henrik the needed rest.

KK> Actually, I'd find some beer league goalie for Monday night. If
KK> Tampa's ex-Rangers are going to light them up, may as well rest both
KK> goalies.

Hey, they scored 3 against Bishop last game... maybe it's his time for one of
those whooops game.

Keith Keller

Nov 30, 2014, 11:50:06 PM11/30/14
On 2014-11-30, Bill McGarrity <bill.mc...@tequilamockingbirdonline.net.remove-mte-this> wrote:

> Hey, they scored 3 against Bishop last game... maybe it's his time for one of
> those whooops game.

Won't matter, Cally will probably score another two, and Boyle will get
two just to rub it in.

Bill McGarrity

Dec 1, 2014, 3:22:08 PM12/1/14
To: Keith Keller
-=> On 11-30-14 20:45, Keith Keller wrote to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ny-rangers
<=-

KK> On 2014-11-30, Bill McGarrity
KK> <bill.mc...@tequilamockingbirdonline.net.remove-mte-this> wrote:
>
> Hey, they scored 3 against Bishop last game... maybe it's his time for one
> those whooops game.

KK> Won't matter, Cally will probably score another two, and Boyle will get
KK> two just to rub it in.

And 4 assists for Stralman?? ;)

Keith Keller

Dec 1, 2014, 9:50:07 PM12/1/14
On 2014-12-01, Bill McGarrity <bill.mc...@tequilamockingbirdonline.net.remove-eww-this> wrote:

> KK> Won't matter, Cally will probably score another two, and Boyle will get
> KK> two just to rub it in.
>
> And 4 assists for Stralman?? ;)

They must have made their game plan to shut out the ex-Rangers and
ignore everyone else.

Bill McGarrity

Dec 2, 2014, 10:39:44 AM12/2/14
To: Keith Keller
-=> On 12-01-14 18:48, Keith Keller wrote to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ny-rangers
<=-

KK> On 2014-12-01, Bill McGarrity
KK> <bill.mc...@tequilamockingbirdonline.net.remove-eww-this> wrote:
>
> KK> Won't matter, Cally will probably score another two, and Boyle will get
> KK> two just to rub it in.
>
> And 4 assists for Stralman?? ;)

KK> They must have made their game plan to shut out the ex-Rangers and
KK> ignore everyone else.

In all honesty, I've never seen a team do the weave in the middle of the ice
like that. After 2 or 3 times, it got comical in a bad sense. Henrik was weak
last night. He's really having issues with his angles which, is going to cost
BIG time. I pin three goals directly on him that should have been stopped. Oh
well... still 58 games to go... :)

--

Bill

Telnet: tequilamockingbirdonline.net