Man, this team sucks.

kovy

Nov 26, 2015, 12:39:35 AM11/26/15
I don't care what their record is. This team is awful to watch.

polymod

Nov 26, 2015, 11:31:06 AM11/26/15

"kovy" wrote in message

I don't care what their record is. This team is awful to watch.

Yea, that was a friggin stinker.
I actually think it's a good thing to get in a funk at some point so that
key issues can be addressed.
When you keep winning you figure why change anything.
Maybe they can get it out of their system now and not during the playoffs.

Poly

kovy

Nov 27, 2015, 2:43:19 PM11/27/15
The problem is, nothing really changes under AV because his style wins hockey games as long as the goalie holds up. Same for the way they turtle in the 3rd. It doesnt change because the numbers tell them they are doing the right thing.

But their defense is so slow and creates no offense at all. 75% of these games are terrible to watch. And you almost feel bad after they win.

Craig

Nov 28, 2015, 7:28:29 AM11/28/15
They were better earlier in the season, but the last 4-5 games they are playing worse and worse. Now that Stepan is out it could get even uglier. :/