Jay Pandolfo sucks

Bender

Oct 9, 2008, 5:03:04 PM10/9/08
It's hard to get back into the swing of NHL things....

polymod

Oct 9, 2008, 6:46:26 PM10/9/08

"Bender" <Jeffrey.S...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> It's hard to get back into the swing of NHL things....

That was a good start.

Poly

Bob Levine

Oct 9, 2008, 7:05:08 PM10/9/08

I thought it was pretty weak, but it is early.

Bob

Timmy B

Oct 9, 2008, 7:15:31 PM10/9/08
On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 14:03:04 -0700 (PDT), Bender
<Jeffrey.S...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It's hard to get back into the swing of NHL things....

Shit, Jay Pandolfo? That's the best you can come up with? You're out
of shape, get to camp boy.

Tim

Hamilton Hurricanes U12
2008 Babe Ruth World Series Champs

Hamilton Hurricanes U10
2008 Babe Ruth Mid-Atlantic Champs

kovy

Oct 9, 2008, 8:21:15 PM10/9/08
"Bender" <Jeffrey.S...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> It's hard to get back into the swing of NHL things....

I'm kind of excited about the season. I'm sure that will go away shortly
after they sign Shanahan. But in the mean time...