Sure Tiger, sure

Mike

May 30, 2017, 10:23:51 AM5/30/17
http://www.yardbarker.com/golf/articles/tiger_woods_says_alcohol_was_not_involved_in_dui/s1_127_24054226?mb_edition=20170530

So, you get stopped for DUI but you claim alcohol was not a factor. So
why not provide a sample then? I mean, surely if it was a legit issue
with medicines then a clean breath sample would let you off the hook and
you could have been taken to the hospital to make sure you were ok.

uh-huh. OK buddy, whatever you say. Millions don't believe you, but I do.

Nyssa

May 30, 2017, 11:02:27 AM5/30/17
Mike wrote:

http://www.yardbarker.com/golf/articles/tiger_woods_says_alcohol_was_not_involved_i
n_dui/s1_127_24054226?mb_edition=20170530

> So, you get stopped for DUI but you claim alcohol was not
> a factor. So why not provide a sample then? I mean, surely
> if it was a legit issue with medicines then a clean breath
> sample would let you off the hook and you could have been
> taken to the hospital to make sure you were ok.
>
> uh-huh. OK buddy, whatever you say. Millions don't believe
> you, but I do.

Considering how many people are pulling for him to make a
comeback and get his career back on track after the surgeries
and his fall from grace, he's really making it hard to keep
finding excuses.

Yeah, I agree, if it was simply a case of the meds he
was prescribed causing problems, be up front about it
and get it dealt with. Dodging the issue makes it seem
like a cover up of something more disturbing.

Come on, Tiger! Get your shit together.

Nyssa, who wonders where Tiger is getting his (bad) advice
from these days

Mike

May 30, 2017, 1:12:51 PM5/30/17
Where's Preacher when we need him!!

Jim Bauch

May 30, 2017, 1:15:50 PM5/30/17
I hate to break this to you Mike, but apparently "police records obtained Tuesday by ESPN show Woods was subjected to two breathalyzer tests and blew .000 twice."

http://www.tsn.ca/report-woods-asleep-at-wheel-in-dui-arrest-1.765103

Which doesn't mean he is off the hook: I assume that Florida's DUI law covers more than just alcohol, and hence why he was booked. But it does suggest that he was telling the truth.

Jim

Mike

May 30, 2017, 2:32:34 PM5/30/17
Fake news!

I actually had read yesterday that he turned down the test. I stand
corrected.

Chuck

May 30, 2017, 5:56:58 PM5/30/17
Silly Tiger, the Police do not care what you ingested or drank to have caused you to be Impaired. They do care that you were driving while impaired

Nyssa

May 30, 2017, 7:04:03 PM5/30/17
Additional news has been put out from an eyedropper throughout this
afternoon.

The latest has:
1) the breathalyzer came up with a zero reading
2) there was damage to the front of Tiger's vehicle
3) he was asleep with the engine running and the transmission
in gear
4) he told the police that he was driving from LA to Orange
County until he admitted he had no idea where he was

Sounds like those pain killer were strong enough to cause
major problems and he should not have been behind the
wheel of a car.

Which brings up two questions:
1) did Tiger take too much of whatever was prescribed or do
his doctors realize that what he's taking is too strong or
the dosage to large?
2) with the financial resources at his disposal, why didn't
Tiger hire a driver for the duration of his recovery from
surgery or at least take a cab instead of trying to drive
himself?

In other news, Nike is saying that Tiger's arrest will not
affect their contract for product endorsements. (So he can
still afford that driver or cab.)

Nyssa, who hopes that Tiger is not yet another celebrity
going down that addiction to prescription drugs road

Chuck

May 30, 2017, 10:00:27 PM5/30/17
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 7:04:03 PM UTC-4, Nyssa wrote:
> Chuck wrote:
>
> > Silly Tiger, the Police do not care what you ingested or
> > drank to have caused you to be Impaired. They do care that
> > you were driving while impaired
>
> Additional news has been put out from an eyedropper throughout this
> afternoon.
>
> The latest has:
> 1) the breathalyzer came up with a zero reading
> 2) there was damage to the front of Tiger's vehicle
> 3) he was asleep with the engine running and the transmission
> in gear
> 4) he told the police that he was driving from LA to Orange
> County until he admitted he had no idea where he was
>
> Sounds like those pain killer were strong enough to cause
> major problems and he should not have been behind the
> wheel of a car.

Maybe the manufacturer of those painkillers needs someone to endorse them.