Playoff Reffing

Chuck

May 4, 2017, 9:59:00 PM5/4/17
Just looked at the box score of the Ottawa vs NY game. Saw a combo of penalties I don't think I have seen called as offsetting minors! Both Karlson and Zucoalla both listed as being called for holding

Chuck

May 4, 2017, 10:15:39 PM5/4/17
They did it again in the 3rd off setting fighting and holding penalties. Most fights start with a hugging match.

Ed

May 5, 2017, 5:20:46 AM5/5/17
I was out and listening on Sirius when they called coincidental holding. I don't recall ever seeing (or hearing) that before either.

Nyssa

May 5, 2017, 9:05:44 AM5/5/17
I was listening too and had to chuckle when I heard them
call those off-setting holding penalties.

I thought that they just must like each other a lot. lol

GIMME A HUG! ROFLOL

Nyssa, who heard so many penalties being called that the
box must have had a warm seat the entire game