Lars Eller

Mike

Jan 31, 2015, 2:56:35 PM1/31/15
Waste of a good jock strap right now. That 3 on one could not have been
played worse than what he did even if he tried to make it look bad. This
kid needs a wake up call.

Jim Bauch

Jan 31, 2015, 3:37:58 PM1/31/15
Eller is starting to look like Rene Bourque 2.0. When he's on his game, he's a first-line quality player who gives you a bit of everything: size, skill, defensive responsibility. Remember when the Eller/Galchenyuk/Gallgher combo was one of the best in the league for a month? But he seems to have long stretches where he's just... going through the motions seems wrong, because I don't think it's laziness, but he's just kind of there.

I looked at some of his advanced stats to see if there was something I was missing, and he's actually decent -- though not great -- on some measures. Not enough to really change my opinion of him.

If I were MB, Eller is a guy I wouldn't be actively trying to move, but he's certainly an asset I'd be willing to part with.

Jim

Chuck

Jan 31, 2015, 5:07:30 PM1/31/15
Eller needs to score to be productive since he isn`t much of a playmaker when it comes to setting up his linemates. When he isn`t scoring goals he is not making up for it by collecting assists. I doubt he will be traded unless MB gets an offer he can`t refuse.