PK - Herniated Disk

Mike

Dec 31, 2016, 9:26:32 PM12/31/16
That's what they were saying on HNIC. If he's operated on he could be
out a long time. Not good for PK. He deserves a better fate.

Gerry

Jan 1, 2017, 9:57:52 AM1/1/17
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 9:26:32 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> That's what they were saying on HNIC. If he's operated on he could be
> out a long time. Not good for PK. He deserves a better fate.

I would guess it has to have been bothering him for a loooooong time (months) for it to be at the point where they would consider surgery? If it's in the upper area I wonder if it dates back to his injury last year. If it's in the lower back (more common), presumably not. Either way, too bad for PK, but probably helps explain why his play has been a little off his standard.

l8r,
Gerry