Emelin and Beaulieu

Chuck

Feb 18, 2017, 4:25:06 PM2/18/17
Does anything good ever happen when either of them try to handle the puck?

Chuck

Feb 18, 2017, 5:17:01 PM2/18/17
Hopefully they overplayed Emelin to entice buyers. Unfortunately the way he played should have killed any interest any other team had in Emelin

Mike

Feb 18, 2017, 5:20:57 PM2/18/17
On 02/18/2017 05:25 PM, Chuck wrote:
> Does anything good ever happen when either of them try to handle the puck?

Weren't they awful? Both of them handled the puck like it was a live
hand grenade. Fuck me they were bad.

Claude - you got your work cut out for you buddy.

Nyssa

Feb 18, 2017, 5:37:36 PM2/18/17
And Plecks was out there a lot too. I wonder if they're
trying to shop him as well, or Claude just wanted a better
handle on how/when/if to use him going forward.

Nyssa, who thought that Price showed improvement and Markov
was fine, but the rest....not so much

Chuck

Feb 18, 2017, 6:04:50 PM2/18/17
They have few players who can deliver a return pass. They have no one who can supply offensive support from the points. Despite the break, I think they still have key players nursing injuries. Weber hasn't been playing aggressively. No point dressing Gallagher if he can't pass or shoot, or even carry the puck. Now that MT is gone, time for MB to take the blame.

gorgo...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2017, 9:40:58 PM2/18/17
I believe that this was the worst game I've seen Gallagher, Beaulieu and Byron ever play.

Gerry

Feb 19, 2017, 6:48:52 AM2/19/17
Hopefully the coaching change will help settle Beaulieu down too, eventually. Although Julien will have a tough time being patient after that. Or maybe Therrien has permanently damaged Beaulieu... it can't be easy playing as a young D so long under MT.

Price looked good, anyway.

l8r,
Gerry