A Free Hockey book for Kindle

Nyssa

Jul 9, 2017, 10:32:45 AM7/9/17
The hockey gods must have read my last post about not having any
hockey books to read on my Kindle.

I just checked the forum for free Kindle books on Amazon and lo and
behold the following:

======
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MH28NR6/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk

There's a Shark in My Hockey Pool

Fantasy hockey just got real. Two bitter collegiate rivals, now
Toronto ad men, draft hockey teams for a game to determine the
winner of a lucrative government contract. On a wing and a prayer,
Derek Marcotte scrapes together a motley crew of puck chasers. His
marketing firm May-Ja-Look hangs in the balance, his pillow is
double-parked and his knee mutters revenge with each waking step.
It's enough to make you part with your favorite hockey card. Drop
the puck already!

======

Yes, I grabbed a copy while it's free. I have no idea if it's
any good, but the price is right and so is the subject.

LOL

Nyssa, who hopes some other newsgroupers can grab while it's
free too