Well Marchand will probably miss the Winter Classic

The Mad Ape

Dec 30, 2015, 2:03:23 PM12/30/15
Up to his old tricks. If you have not watched this then do so and then ask yourself how this dude did not break his neck. Marchand needs 5 for this because he is a repeat offender.

Hearing notice
http://www.nhl.com/ice/m_news.htm?id=795018

Video
http://youtu.be/

Video and still shots
http://www.tsn.ca/talent/c-mon-ref-marchand-deserves-meaningful-suspension-for-low-hit-1.415709

TMA

GoHabsGo

Dec 30, 2015, 2:32:38 PM12/30/15
really, he deserves 7 or more but no chance of that since the max with a phone hearing is 5. I wonder how this repeat offender gets away with just a phone hearing? Maybe he smells really bad in person? WTF?

Larry

The Mad Ape

Dec 30, 2015, 3:01:09 PM12/30/15
Because the player was not hurt. I disagree with that as a factor. The NHL is reactive and not proactive. They will wait for someone to break a neck and act on it. Shameful really.

TMA

Mike

Dec 30, 2015, 3:27:36 PM12/30/15
He should be suspended as should the referee who was looking right at
the play. There's no excuse for not calling that a deliberate attempt to
injure. Should have been 5 and a game. The referee should get at lest a
week off to think about what caused him to not call that penalty.

GoHabsGo

Dec 30, 2015, 4:28:42 PM12/30/15
This repeat offender should have the book thrown at him. Mark my words, he WILL come back and injure someone.

Larry

The Mad Ape

Dec 30, 2015, 7:59:02 PM12/30/15

Gerry

Dec 31, 2015, 10:57:15 AM12/31/15
Good, I'm sure he'll be very disappointed to miss the chance to try to slash Gallagher's fingers.

l8r,
Gerry