Seriously?

Marty

Feb 26, 2017, 1:07:40 AM2/26/17
How, as a newsgroup, do we not brag we got a 14 game win streak against
the Leafs? Ha! I don't give a F if they have a bright future, Montreal is
delaying it! LOL. Good job Habs.

I used to think the Habs took the Leafs team too lightly and gave up easy
points against a team that really, really wanted to beat them (historical
reference: Nordiques; Quebec). They have apparently learned lessons and
understand the Leafs play extra hard against them. They figured out they
should match the Leaf's level of play regardless of the fact they don't
actually respect/hate them like the do, say, the Bruins.

Anyway, forget the future of the Leafs for a minute. Montreal buried this
team 14 games straight. That is pretty damn awesome! :) If the Leafs
have a bright future, Montreal delayed it.

Marty