WTF?

Mike

Oct 30, 2015, 6:58:20 AM10/30/15
I went to bed at midnight, they're up 3-0 and in 100% control of the
game. I expected an easy win. Looks like they did too. If that loss
doesn't bring a lineup change or two nothing will.

gorgo...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2015, 7:06:25 AM10/30/15
I watched until it was 3-2 then tuned out as I could sense what was happening. I thought they would be lucky to reach overtime. I hang this on coaching and general laziness. Price didnt have his A game... they lost. What a change from the 1st to 2nd period!

Gerry

Oct 30, 2015, 8:08:43 AM10/30/15
2nd game in a row that Markov and Subban were the 2nd pair too. There's no excuse for playing a guy like Subban less than 25 minutes a night, IMHO. Some nights he should get 30. The last two games haven't been his best, but the ship sails at a certain point with that kind of in-game management. It should have sailed years ago on him, but now... Norris trophy and $9M... you play him no matter what. The Sens keep rolling Karlsson out there for 30 minutes, and Subban at his worst is never as bad as Karlsson at his best, in their own zone. They absolutely have to make better use of the asset they have and stop playing the silly games.

Subban being 3rd or 4th on the D in icetime is my real "WTF?", again.

Coaching is just going to drag this team back down yet again.

l8r,
Gerry

Ed

Oct 30, 2015, 8:09:21 AM10/30/15
Didn't have their A game? Didn't have much game at all. I didn't see much in the first, even though they went up 3-0.

11 of their 21 shots in the first! Glad I didn't stay up to watch the second half.

And to top it off, I razzed my brother who was at the game, after the first period.

Ed

Chuck

Oct 30, 2015, 9:26:49 AM10/30/15
Markov has not been that effective in front of Price. Still great in the offensive zone. Unfortunately, MT would rather reduce Subban's TOI rather then pair him with someone else while momentum is against Montreal

TheMadApe

Oct 31, 2015, 11:25:23 AM10/31/15
I did not start watching until it was 3-0 and thought how in fuck did
they ever get out in front. Beat to the puck and sat on their heels.
Price, like most other games, sucks against the Oilers. 1-6-2 in his
career.

TMA