Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

gro...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

no leída,
20 mar 1995, 1:29:5720/3/95
Does anyone know how Jason Bonsignore is doing in Sudbury? I mean other
than the obvious. He's getting about a point and ahalf every game and
Sudbury never seems to lose. I check for thier results in the Journal and
they seem to win every game. Does anyone know any details about how Jason
#2 is doing in junior? Am I the only other person who wishes the Oilers
had taken Jeff Friesen instead of Bonsignore? He looks great in sunny
California.

Wayne Rothe gro...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

Catherine Mcmaster

no leída,
20 mar 1995, 14:45:5920/3/95
gro...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
: .... Am I the only other person who wishes the Oilers
: had taken Jeff Friesen instead of Bonsignore? He looks great in sunny
: California.

: --
: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
: Wayne Rothe gro...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I for one would not trade Bonsignore for Friesen if the Sharks threw in
Craig Janney! Bonsignore needs time to develop, but he's going to be a
star. The Oilers knew they wanted him all last year and they had their
reasons for being so high on him. I think the Jason A and Jason B thing
led people to expect the second coming of Jason Arnott - who was
extremely unusual in being able to make the impact he did straight out of
Junior. Be patient - Bonsignore is worth waiting for.

Cathy

Gerald Olchowy

no leída,
21 mar 1995, 13:49:0521/3/95
gro...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () writes:

>Does anyone know how Jason Bonsignore is doing in Sudbury? I mean other
>than the obvious. He's getting about a point and ahalf every game and
>Sudbury never seems to lose. I check for thier results in the Journal and
>they seem to win every game. Does anyone know any details about how Jason
>#2 is doing in junior? Am I the only other person who wishes the Oilers
>had taken Jeff Friesen instead of Bonsignore? He looks great in sunny
>California.

Why...the Oilers liked Ryan Smyth better than Friesen, and they have
McAmmond. Bonsignore is a much more raw talent than Friesen, and it
will take longer for him to be ready to play here than it would have
been for Friesen, but Marchant means there is no need to rush.

Bonsignore has a greater potential upside than Friesen also.

So Jeff Friesen developed a work ethic this year and made the
NHL...what if he reverts to his loafing ways in a couple of years
after he feels he has established himself in the NHL.

Gerald

0 mensajes nuevos