Red Wings eat Avalanche!

Jase Merecki

May 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/24/97

I posted this once already... but I liked it... so, here it is
again... this was inspired by Thursday's game.

*****
Menu for Detroit Red Wings, May 22, 1997:

Appetizers:
Ozolinsh Over-Easy
Keane-Kabob
Forsberg-ers
Roasted Ricci
Kamensky Sticks

Side Dishes:
Stuffed Deadmarsh
Filet of Foote
Beef Billington
Mashed Messier

Main Dishes:
Smoked Roy
Corbet Crunch
Lemieux Stew
Grilled Crawford with whine sauce

(Just) Dessert:
Cream of Colorado Avalanche over ice

*****

Menu for Colorado Avalanche, May 22, 1997:

Appetizers:
Hot Wings

Side Dishes:
Salad with Russian (dressing)

Main Dishes:
Roy's Words (eat 'em up, Snowballs)

Dessert:
Humble Pie

****
Respectfully submitted,
- Jase

Andrew Busch

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

On Sat, 24 May 1997, Jase Merecki wrote:

> I posted this once already... but I liked it... so, here it is
> again... this was inspired by Thursday's game.

hmm.. maybe they ate just a little too much - they looked a bit bloated
and sluggish in last night's game.. hehehe

seriously, now that both sides have given and taken a complete walkover,
lets hope game 6 is a good, clean, game.

Av's in err.. 7?? ;)

| Andrew Busch | e124...@watt.lab.eese.bee.qut.edu.au |
| B. Electronic Engineering/ | a.b...@student.qut.edu.au |
| Information Technology | |
| Queensland University of | Just when you think your system is idiot- |
| Technology, AUSTRALIA | proof, somebody builds a better idiot! |