Records broken by PRIDE

1 view

Cbugsrun

Mar 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/27/99
MOST WINS AT HOME! MOST WINS EVER IN ECHL! The Pride win 8-5 over the
Tigersharks. The KELLY CUP is all thats left to end a dream season in the PEE
DEE! Its hard to be humble when your as good as us! You can call us butter
because we are on a ROLL!

ROCK
-N-
ROLL
HOCKEY
Brought to you by the PEE DEE PRIDE!

Joseph

Mar 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/27/99
>> Its hard to be humble when your as good as us! You can call us butter
>> because we are on a ROLL!

Arrogance? The playoffs are a whole new game buddy. Try and calm down before
you give yourself a coronary.

Cbugsrun

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
Playoff are a new game and I am NOT your buddy, jerk!

Joseph

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
Cbugsrun wrote:

> Playoff are a new game and I am NOT your buddy, jerk!

JERK? Now now, where is your Southern Hospitality? Also, it's
playoffs, plural. I figure if you are going to act like a moron, you
might as well type properly.