OT but its funny!!

Penny Richter

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
I don't know, those questions didn't accurately describe my type of
insanity...

I was only 52.7272727272727% insane.

Splitz533 <spli...@aol.com> wrote in message
> My results....
>

> You are 43.6363636363636% insane.
> ------
> In a few years you could become insane
>
> Woohoo, Loris in worse shape!! LOL

remarqable pat

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
i'm 50.9090909090% insane. i agree with penny. these questions do not
describe my type of insanity. at the moment i can't really think of
the things i do that i consider insane or sure signs that i will be a
crazy old person when i grow up. usually when i do something insand i
stop and think to myself, "yup, it's not long now". i really worry
myself over it sometimes.

Penny Richter

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

remarqable pat <anonifrea...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message

> i'm 50.9090909090% insane. i agree with penny. these questions do not
> describe my type of insanity. at the moment i can't really think of
> the things i do that i consider insane or sure signs that i will be a
> crazy old person when i grow up. usually when i do something insand i
> stop and think to myself, "yup, it's not long now". i really worry
> myself over it sometimes.

Well, pat, I figure as long as you aren't standing on the "Warning: This is
not a step" step, you can't be entirely crazy.

:)

THUMPER

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
You are 60% insane.
You're a loony.

I guess the paint chips didn't mess me up completely.
Every time I smell turpentine it reminds me of my childhood.
I think.
~THÜMPER~

Penny Richter

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

Linda Mac <lma...@aol.comYourself> wrote in message
> In article <3827...@news2.foxinternet.net>, "Penny Richter"

> <penny_...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> >Well, pat, I figure as long as you aren't standing on the "Warning: This
is
> >not a step" step, you can't be entirely crazy.
> >
> >:)
>
> Aw, come on, Penny! The warning had
> practically worn off that step so I figured
> it had expired :oO
>
> If I had my wits about me I could figure
> out how much saner you are "(I was only
> 52.7272727272727% insane.)" as compared
> to me '(50.00000009% sane.) I suffer, however,
> from discalculi..... a rare form of dyslexia
> involving math especially when there are
> sevens in the equation. ;)

You could have Weird Uncle Al help you with the math. You know how fond he
is of number crunching. And it'll make him feel appreciated... Go on now,
Linda, ask him... don't be shy...

THUMPER

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
How come I get a two digit percent and all you guys have like 10
digits. Did the crazy game think I was retarded?

THUMPER

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
I hate math. It makes my head hurt.

SBGCLORI

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
hey this is an insanity test.... let me know how you guys did... I was
83.636363 insane!!
http://www.msu.edu/user/loossean/erin/sanity.html
- sbgc...@aol.com
"Confidence is the inner voice that says you are becoming what you are capable
of being."
Visit my web site www.angelfire.com/hi/sbgymclub

Splitz533

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99

Linda Mac

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
In article <19991109003536...@ng-cs1.aol.com>, sbgc...@aol.com
(SBGCLORI) writes:

>hey this is an insanity test.... let me know how you guys did... I was
>83.636363 insane!!

50.00009% sane.
But then I banged my head and
may have forgotten a lot of the
incidents. Yeah...that's the ticket!
I'm an amnesiac!

~~~~ De Recti Non Tolerundum Sunt ~~~~
I Hope Lillian Gets The Chair!
~~ It's been a slow year. I usually hit my deductible by
February.~~

Linda Mac

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
<penny_...@hotmail.com> writes:

>Well, pat, I figure as long as you aren't standing on the "Warning: This is
>not a step" step, you can't be entirely crazy.
>
>:)

Aw, come on, Penny! The warning had
practically worn off that step so I figured
it had expired :oO

If I had my wits about me I could figure
out how much saner you are "(I was only
52.7272727272727% insane.)" as compared
to me '(50.00000009% sane.) I suffer, however,
from discalculi..... a rare form of dyslexia
involving math especially when there are
sevens in the equation. ;)

~~~~ De Recti Non Tolerundum Sunt ~~~~

Linda Mac

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
In article <3827...@news2.foxinternet.net>, Lmaque1 writes:

>If I had my wits about me I could figure
>out how much saner you are

Wait a minute! I *think* those numbers
mean that I am actually only a half a
bubble off plumb but you are closer to
a full bubble off! Nice try with the 7's!

:::going back to the icepacks now:::

MellyDaKid

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
I'm the least insane person on this ng! I was at 29.somethingorother. God I
rule. I should have myself bronzed.
Melly
"I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage, I found
that just surviving was a noble fight. I once believed in causes too, I had my
pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right." -
Billy Joel

The Rinky BelaRinky aka BelaKy

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
hmmmmmm 52.72727272727272727272727272 :o) so thats about half of me...of course
they didn't ask me about the zoo *laughs secretively*
Erin Lindsley
Berkey, Ohio
"I lack discipilin!"

MellyDaKid

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Rinky wrote:
>they didn't ask me about the zoo *laughs >secretively*

Is it too much to believe that our own Rinky is making an allusion to Edward
Albee's "The Zoo Story"? I LOVE that play. If that's not what the allusion was
- read that play! Albee's nuts like you, but in a cool and brilliant way (not
implying that you're not cool and brilliant, but... well yes, I guess I was
implying that! But not to be mean! lol)

Scott Dahlem

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
49% insane here...but I am not sure, on the question about singing in
public. Does the NATIONAL ANTHEM count? LOL

-Scott

temp...@my-deja.com

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
In article <11f733ec...@usw-ex0101-008.remarq.com>,

remarqable pat <anonifrea...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> i'm 50.9090909090% insane. i agree with penny. these questions do
not

Now here I was thinking I was well balanced and sane in asg terms and I
get 56.6%insane,
barmey!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Dean Dryer

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Splitz533 wrote:

I was only 30.090909090909090909% insane. So I guess I'm sanest one around
here huh? :)

Dean Dryer

Splitz533

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99

>I was only 30.090909090909090909% insane. So I guess I'm sanest one around
>here huh? :)
>
>Dean Dryer

Hehehe.....yes, but I think we established that LONG ago!! Lee:-)

The Rinky BelaRinky aka BelaKy

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
> Albee's nuts like you, but in a cool and brilliant way (not
>implying that you're not cool and brilliant, but... well yes, I guess I was
>implying that! But not to be mean! lol)

now now now Melly, you just don't know e that well, if you were to know me
outside of this newsgroup and AOL, you would see that my insanity is pure
brilliance, not many people can think the things I think, I attribute all my
thoughts and intellect to my creativity which has come from years of not paying
attention in class, yet still getting good grades for being naturally
intelligent :o)

NOYB

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
I'm the least insane person on this ng! I was at 29.somethingorother. God I
rule. I should have myself bronzed.>>>>>

I got 10.9090909090
someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. BUT, it only
takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack the ass hole upside the head!"</p
align=center>

George Koelsch

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Okay, I'm the most insane.
You are 61.8181818181818% insane. You're looney.

Does that mean I'm from the Moon.

Munchymoo

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
I was 72.2727272% insane....but I think it isn't true. There is no way I am
that insane. I just have done alot of things! Give me a break, I am
Canadian....aren't we all crazy Canucks???

Dean Dryer wrote:

> Splitz533 wrote:
>
> > My results....
> >
> > You are 43.6363636363636% insane.
> > ------
> > In a few years you could become insane
> >
> > Woohoo, Loris in worse shape!! LOL

JGreen8301

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
I only got a 69.090909

Hmmm I am the second most insane person on the Newsgroup! Not to bad of a
number to be insane with though is it Lee? hehe Lori, I don't know how you
accomplished such a great number but I bow before you!!

Jeff Green
Calvin fan! If someone starts telling lies about him, I will show up to their
doorstep!

Kevraxx1

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
54.5454545454 :)
KeViN

Kim

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
>I only got a 69.090909
>Not to bad of a
>number to be insane with though is it Lee?

Hmmmm, Jeff :o)

Kim
Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among
those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.
W. H. Auden

Princess Melissa

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
>they didn't ask me about the zoo *laughs >secretively*

Or if you often walk around going "I am looking for Leeeeeeeee and
Leeeeeeeeenda..."

Melissa Pearson
Santa Clara, CA

**Send all of Ray's posts to ab...@juno.com***

Kim

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
I am 69.0909090909091% insane. I'm a loony.

Hmmmm what a shock.

Dean Dryer

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
Munchymoo wrote:

> I was 72.2727272% insane....but I think it isn't true. There is no way I am
> that insane. I just have done alot of things! Give me a break, I am
> Canadian....aren't we all crazy Canucks???

Yep we are. Especially those of us Newfies. That's folks from Newfoundland (a
Canadian province) for the geographically challenged in the audience.

BTW have you learned how to tip yet. I haven't gooten the knack yet myself.

Dean Dryer

PS: For those of you who are saying "hey he said he lived in Florida"....I do I
was just born in Canada.

THUMPER

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
We should all have our insanity percentage printed on the back of our
dork tags.
63% Woohoo
~THÜMPER~

Me

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
You are 70.9090909090909% insane.
------
You're a loony.

Ian Anderson
GR, MI

JGreen8301

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
>I am 69.0909090909091% insane. I'm a loony.

Kim?? You got the same insanity rating I did???? Hmmm

Will you marry me? It's a sign!!!

Steph

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
You are 69.0909090909091% insane.

------
You're a loony.

hahaha :o)
Stephanie
~~~~~~~~
"Seven days without soccer makes one weak."
~~~~~~~~
If you didn't do it, try again
If you did it, do it better
If you did it better, do it perfect
If you did it perfect, do 100 more

Kim

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
>Kim?? You got the same insanity rating I did???? Hmmm
>
>Will you marry me? It's a sign!!!

Yes, and what a rating... :o)

Linda Mac

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
In article <19991109223823...@ng-ca1.aol.com>, dory...@aol.com
(Kim) writes:

>>Kim?? You got the same insanity rating I did???? Hmmm
>>
>>Will you marry me? It's a sign!!!
>
>Yes, and what a rating... :o)

Need a flower girl? I have lots of flowers.

SBGCLORI

MellyDaKid

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
>Kim?? You got the same insanity rating I did???? Hmmm
>
>Will you marry me? It's a sign!!!

Well.... humph.... I guess this means our Billy Joel themed wedding is off???

Now I'll have to find Billy himself to marry me...

JGreen8301

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
>Well.... humph.... I guess this means our Billy Joel themed wedding is off???

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see Melly...Kristin(?) also got a 69.0909090909.... So since I have to
marry both Kim and Sophia, why not make it three wives???

webhamster

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
In article <19991109003536...@ng-cs1.aol.com>
sbgc...@aol.com (SBGCLORI) writes:

> hey this is an insanity test.... let me know how you guys did... I was
> 83.636363 insane!!

"You are 87.2727272727273% insane.

I didn't know they had internet access at the Funny Farm. "

I think I win!

--
http://www.trampette.com webha...@trampette.com
If all the world were paper and all the sea were ink....

Peterhouse, Cambridge.

JGreen8301

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
>So since I have to
>marry both Kim and Sophia, why not make it three wives???

Grrrr...No Sophia...that wasn't a proposal! I meant Kristin!!!

Mini Me

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
>Grrrr...No Sophia...that wasn't a proposal!

my heart is breaking ;-)

"It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw" ~Calvin

Mini Me

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
i am only 43.something% insane..i could be crazy someday

Kim

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
>You see Melly...Kristin(?) also got a 69.0909090909.... So since I have to

>marry both Kim and Sophia, why not make it three wives???

Now that's where I draw the line!!!

Princess Melissa

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
69.0909090909 is obviously the popular score around here...I got it too LOL

Kim

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
>69.0909090909 is obviously the popular score around here...I got it too LOL

Hey! We need some new t-shirts!! Or.. loony tags or something.

JGreen8301

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
>Now that's where I draw the line!!!

Sure...you will give lee and I both a lap dance but being one of two wives you
won't do??? Grrr..>Women! You can never understand em! <G>

Splitz533

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99

>Sure...you will give lee and I both a lap dance but being one of two wives
>you
>won't do??? Grrr..>Women! You can never understand em!

Hehehe....of course she will!! OK....why on earth would she NOT agree to dance
for us, and AGREE to be locked into a lifetime of laundry, bill paying, meal
cooking..............etc.?? Kims no idiot, ASG or otherwise:_)

Munchymoo

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
> Yep we are. Especially those of us Newfies. That's folks from Newfoundland (a
> Canadian province) for the geographically challenged in the audience.

I love Newfies...they talk so darn cute! People from Nova Scotia are cool too!
Not me, a boring Torontarian.....just another face in a growing city. Actually I
live in Waterloo...45 mins outside T.O.

JGreen8301

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
>.why on earth would she NOT agree to dance
>for us, and AGREE to be locked into a lifetime of laundry, bill paying, meal
>cooking..............etc.?? Kims no idiot, ASG or otherwise:_)

hey hey hey! Give me some credit here! I don't mind cooking! ( of course the
rest of the things are right!! <G>)

deto...@my-deja.com

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
You want to see something funny, check this out:

www.effenheimer.com

Blows that hamsterdance out of the water.

In article <19991110235831...@ng-fd1.aol.com>,

gymn...@aol.competition (Princess Melissa) wrote:
> 69.0909090909 is obviously the popular score around here...I got it too LOL
>

> Melissa Pearson
> Santa Clara, CA
>
> **Send all of Ray's posts to ab...@juno.com***

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

deto...@my-deja.com

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
You want to see something funny, check this out:

www.effenheimer.com

It's better than the hamster dance!In article <
19991109175445...@ng-bj1.aol.com>,