Ian Rapoport calls failed 49ers draft pick Reuben Foster ‘a con artist’

Benard Atkins

Nov 26, 2018, 3:50:11 PM11/26/18
http://www.knbr.com/2018/11/26/ian-rapoport-calls-reuben-foster-a-con-artist-its-always-what-hes-been/

“It’s obviously bad, it’s all bad, and I think with Reuben Foster, he is for lack of a better term, a con artist,” Rapoport said. “It’s always what he’s been. I think he has spent a lot of time in his life convincing people that he’s good, he’s got it, and he’s under control. ‘What you thought you saw happen was a mistake, he’ll never do it again, and this is not the person he is.’ And he has become so good at it that I think he fooled a lot of people.

John Walsh

Nov 30, 2018, 3:21:23 PM11/30/18
They knew his history, but took him anyway. After the first domestic
violence arrest, they should have realized they had a big problem on
their hands, but again, they climbed on the "investigation" train and
let the victim's lies get him off.

Benard Atkins

Nov 30, 2018, 10:14:02 PM11/30/18
So, they drafted Foster in spite of his phony hustle?