OT QB Derek Carr signs record deal with the Raiders

Benard Atkins

Jun 22, 2017, 10:42:43 AM6/22/17

John Walsh

Jun 22, 2017, 2:58:57 PM6/22/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 07:42:42 -0700 (PDT), Benard Atkins
<batki...@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://bit.ly/2rGuAkJ

That's going to change the price for Cousins, if the Niners really
intend to sign him next year. Cousins' performance this year will also
affect the price.

Benard Atkins

Jun 25, 2017, 10:15:53 AM6/25/17
True. Many debate his value, whether he is worthy of a huge
contract.

cao

Jun 25, 2017, 12:30:58 PM6/25/17

"Benard Atkins" wrote in message
Price: what a willing buyer pays a willing seller.
Used to be before Bernie and the snowflakes starting whining. Anyway, check
out this comparison and tell me what price you think Cousins is worth.

http://edraft.com/nfl/fantasy-football/tools/start-sit/22077/derek-carr-vs-kirk-cousins/

cao

Jun 25, 2017, 12:34:19 PM6/25/17

"cao" wrote in message news:oioofu$1cr4$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
Almost forgot. Check out the Cousins/Hoyer comparison before you answer.

John Walsh

Jun 27, 2017, 2:00:50 AM6/27/17
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 07:15:52 -0700 (PDT), Benard Atkins
<batki...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 11:58:57 AM UTC-7, John Walsh wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 07:42:42 -0700 (PDT), Benard Atkins
>> <batki...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >http://bit.ly/2rGuAkJ
>>
>> That's going to change the price for Cousins, if the Niners really
>> intend to sign him next year. Cousins' performance this year will also
>> affect the price.
>
>True. Many debate his value, whether he is worthy of a huge
>contract.

Might turn out to be something good, but right now it's down to how
well Hoyer does for the Niners. It's a whole new offense.