Niners Can't Run

skep...@aol.com

Oct 19, 2014, 9:24:42 PM10/19/14
Tears.

John Walsh

Oct 19, 2014, 9:27:45 PM10/19/14
On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:24:42 -0700 (PDT), "skep...@aol.com"
<skep...@aol.com> wrote:

>Tears.

Took a while to figure that out, eh? :) Iupati is the biggest loss
on the offensive line. Boldin dropping the sure TD pass didn't help
on the last drive.

skep...@aol.com

Oct 19, 2014, 9:32:38 PM10/19/14
My sources tell me it's the estrogen they're putting in the O Line's drinking water.

John Walsh

Oct 20, 2014, 2:18:35 AM10/20/14
On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:32:38 -0700 (PDT), "skep...@aol.com"
<skep...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, October 19, 2014 6:27:45 PM UTC-7, John Walsh wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:24:42 -0700 (PDT), "skep...@aol.com"
>>
>> <skep...@aol.com> wrote:
>>

>> >Tears.
>>

>> Took a while to figure that out, eh? :) Iupati is the biggest loss
>>
>> on the offensive line. Boldin dropping the sure TD pass didn't help
>>
>> on the last drive.
>
>My sources tell me it's the estrogen they're putting in the O Line's drinking water.

Your sources are as vaporous as your imagination, Skep.