49ers’ offense racing to be ready by September

John Walsh

Jun 9, 2017, 2:59:55 AM6/9/17
49ers’ offense racing to be ready by September
http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/49ers-offense-racing-to-be-ready-by-September-11207152.php

Was it McDonald who got the new contract? Early injuries and lardass
Brooks limps off the field. I fear they'll trip over a few things in
their rush to get ready for September. About the only person who
knows the offense is Hoyer. :(

Benard Atkins

Jun 9, 2017, 10:58:17 AM6/9/17
Well, let's be realistic in expectations for this team.

They have nowhere to go but up. How far remains to be seen.

Gary Rosen

Jun 12, 2017, 3:28:26 AM6/12/17
"Benard Atkins" wrote in message

> They have nowhere to go but up.

I hope you are right, but you may be underestimating the Yorks' creativity.

John Walsh

Jun 12, 2017, 8:47:25 PM6/12/17
They Yorks' have left the running of the team to Lynch and Shanahan.
That's good enough to generate a feeling of optimism. Now, when it
comes to the stadium and the City of Santa Clara, that's a different
story. :)

Benard Atkins

Jun 14, 2017, 12:14:19 AM6/14/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 5:47:25 PM UTC-7, John Walsh wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 00:27:33 -0700, "Gary Rosen"
> <garym...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >"Benard Atkins" wrote in message
> >
> >> They have nowhere to go but up.
> >
> >I hope you are right, but you may be underestimating the Yorks' creativity.
>
> They Yorks' have left the running of the team to Lynch and Shanahan...

True. The team has yet to play a game, yet I feel much better
about the organization.

A worse to first rebound this season? No, but they very well
could be better than expected.

John Walsh

Jun 15, 2017, 12:41:55 AM6/15/17
They'd almost have to be better owing to how bad they were last year.
I have to talk to the sales office since they've been bombarding me
with requests to know why I'm ditching the seats. :)

a425couple

Jun 19, 2017, 2:52:04 PM6/19/17
On 6/14/2017 9:41 PM, John Walsh wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 21:14:18 -0700 (PDT), Benard Atkins
> <batki...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 5:47:25 PM UTC-7, John Walsh wrote:

>>> They Yorks' have left the running of the team to Lynch and Shanahan...
>>
>> True. The team has yet to play a game, yet I feel much better
>> about the organization.
>>
>> A worse to first rebound this season? No, but they very well
>> could be better than expected.
>
> I have to talk to the sales office since they've been bombarding me
> with requests to know why I'm ditching the seats. :)

Really?! I'm sorry to hear that.

> They'd almost have to be better owing to how bad they were last year.

The joke is, "How bad were they last year?"

The answer is, So bad that 'skeptic' quit claiming the cheating
refs stole another Superbowl appearance from them!

Steve

Jun 22, 2017, 1:50:11 AM6/22/17
In article <oi96f...@news4.newsguy.com>
I look for the 49ers to be at least 7-9 this year.

John Walsh

Jun 22, 2017, 2:59:52 PM6/22/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 07:48:55 +0200 (CEST), "Steve" <ste...@aol.com>
wrote: