The Passion of Colin Kaepernick

skep...@aol.com

Jun 23, 2017, 2:01:53 PM6/23/17
Colin Kapernick one of the leading moral figures of our times, the NFL a league of stupid, rich, crybabies like Tom Brady. http://www.mintpressnews.com/the-passion-of-colin-kaepernick/229182/

Fork Him

Jun 23, 2017, 10:36:49 PM6/23/17
On 23 Jun 2017, "skep...@aol.com" <skep...@aol.com> posted some
news:db1dd200-2276-470b...@googlegroups.com:

> Colin Kapernick one of the leading moral figures of our times, the NFL
> a league of stupid, rich, crybabies like Tom Brady.
> http://www.mintpressnews.com/the-passion-of-colin-kaepernick/229182/

Throwback To When Colin Kaepernick Was Fined For Using Racial Slurs
Towards A Black Player

http://dailysnark.com/throwback-colin-kaepernick-fined-using-racial-slurs-
towards-black-players/

Colin Kaepernick you can suck a dick. You ungrateful bastard!!

https://twitter.com/joshgardner78/status/770091753357672449

Bills Fans Welcome Colin Kaepernick With Shirts Telling Him To Blow Them

http://gothamist.com/2016/10/16/bills_fans_welcome_colin_kaepernick.php

John Walsh

Jun 24, 2017, 1:02:00 AM6/24/17
Easy there racist. Skeptic overstates thing and spews more garbage
than fact, but he's not as bad as you.

Richard OKeefe

Jun 24, 2017, 3:16:27 PM6/24/17
On 6/23/2017 2:01 PM, skep...@aol.com wrote:
> Colin Kapernick one of the leading moral figures of our times, the NFL a league of stupid, rich, crybabies like Tom Brady. http://www.mintpressnews.com/the-passion-of-colin-kaepernick/229182/

Right on Skep. If you think the refs let Denver and others brutalize Cam
Newton last year Kap has been crusading for justice so much that he
hasn't really thought out what's in store for him if he ever steps back
onto an NFL field. I bet Ed Hochuli, that muscle bound loser, will
probably fake getting knocked into a pile so he can take some hots at him.

Dick OKeefe

Gary Rosen

Jun 24, 2017, 6:37:20 PM6/24/17
On 6/23/2017 2:01 PM, septic wrote:
> Colin Kapernick one of the leading moral figures of our times,

Like your idols Stalin, Mao and Castro, murderers and oppressors of
tens of millions?

(not in response to Richard O, I shitcanned septic a long time
ago but sometimes get his filth by osmosis as it were)

John Walsh

Jun 24, 2017, 9:21:51 PM6/24/17
It's usenet, it happens.