NFL teams have their minds made up on racist Kaepernick; could only a call from the Commissioner change it?

已查看 3 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Rejects

未读,
2017年6月8日 01:08:192017/6/8
收件人
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/07/nfl-teams-have-
their-minds-made-up-on-kaepernick-could-only-a-call-from-the-
commissioner-change-it/

“I’m not here to make the statistical argument for Kaepernick,
and I’m not here to make the moral argument for him either,”
Magary writes. “I’m just here to say that I give up, and that
any valid argument made on his behalf is a waste of time when
presented to a league that has already decided to wash its hands
of him. You may as well be arguing with a f–king wall.”

That's about the size of it.

0 个新帖子