San Francisco 49ers mailbag, Week 9: Pondering fate of Trent Baalke, QB position, trade possibilities

Benard Atkins

Oct 31, 2016, 7:39:43 PM10/31/16

John Walsh

Nov 1, 2016, 3:17:21 AM11/1/16
On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 1:39:43 PM UTC-10, Benard Atkins wrote:
> http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/31/san-francisco-49ers-mailbag-week-9-pondering-fate-of-trent-baalke-qb-position-trade-possibilities/

I never liked seeing anyone fired, but I'm looking forward to the axe falling on Baalke.

poldy

Nov 1, 2016, 3:51:03 PM11/1/16
Long shot but I'm praying the Yorks fire Jed. Or get him to hire a
football guy and keep hands off football operations.

That means getting rid of Paarag and other York flunkies from the front
office.

49ers are making a lot of money because they snookered people into
buying the SBLs and season tickets but lets hope the Yorks are
humiliated with all the empty seats and all the people they like to
socialize with shunning them.

John Walsh

Nov 3, 2016, 4:14:01 AM11/3/16
Paarag is already out of the front office and off with the soccer
franchise. Keep up and stop whining about Jed. He's not going
anywhere.

The best way to go is get rid of Baalke and signing Lombardi as the GM
and get him to take the job. :)

Benard Atkins

Nov 3, 2016, 8:54:55 PM11/3/16
True, Jed York isn't going anywhere.
The future of the franchise rests on his realizing his mistakes and correcting them.

John Walsh

Nov 9, 2016, 1:22:04 AM11/9/16
He's getting a boatload of feedback, both from the media and from his
suite when he see's the signs and empty seats.