Maiocco: How 49ers' additions during draft fit into the big picture

John Walsh

Apr 30, 2017, 7:22:20 PM4/30/17
How 49ers' additions during draft fit into the big picture
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/how-49ers-additions-during-draft-fit-big-picture

Benard Atkins

Apr 30, 2017, 9:46:02 PM4/30/17
On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 4:22:20 PM UTC-7, John Walsh wrote:
> How 49ers' additions during draft fit into the big picture
> http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/how-49ers-additions-during-draft-fit-big-picture

I like this, because it is the opposite of Trent Baalke and
his so called team philosophy.

Gary Rosen

May 2, 2017, 2:38:34 AM5/2/17
You know how skeptical I am of the York regime and none of this
will really matter until we see results on the field. But it does
seem like Shanahan and Lynch had a plan and executed it smartly.
As I said before there has been far too little of that under the Yorks.

"Benard Atkins" wrote in message

John Walsh

May 2, 2017, 4:56:32 PM5/2/17
Exactly. Their moves harken back to the days of Walsh and McVay.
Gary's description is spot on. As for the Yorks, they stayed out of it
and that's a positive. They also hired both of them and let them run
things. Another positive.

All that remains for me is to question the lackey that's calling me
today about my season tickets. We'll see how they what they are going
to do for the fans during training camp.