Playing Cowardball

Benard Atkins

Nov 29, 2015, 5:45:09 PM11/29/15
Play for the field goal rather than the touchdown.

John Walsh

Nov 29, 2015, 6:34:52 PM11/29/15
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 14:45:08 -0800 (PST), Benard Atkins
<batki...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Play for the field goal rather than the touchdown.

Want to revise that after the tie? Crowd sounds mighty enthusiastic
for a Niner crowd. :)

skep...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2015, 7:48:32 PM11/29/15
Bernard wrote: Coward no Crowd.

John Walsh

Nov 29, 2015, 7:54:33 PM11/29/15
They were in it right up to the end and they scored. Kind of
refreshing after all the FG's.

skep...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2015, 8:33:35 PM11/29/15
In my mind Niners played good enough to win, and the Cardinals played bad enough to lose, and the refs decided the game through corruption.

John Walsh

Nov 29, 2015, 8:40:22 PM11/29/15
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 17:33:34 -0800 (PST), "skep...@aol.com"
<skep...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 4:54:33 PM UTC-8, John Walsh wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 16:48:31 -0800 (PST), "skep...@aol.com"
>> <skep...@aol.com> wrote:

>> >Bernard wrote: Coward no Crowd.
>>
>> They were in it right up to the end and they scored. Kind of
>> refreshing after all the FG's.
>
>In my mind Niners played good enough to win, and the Cardinals played bad enough to lose, and the refs decided the game through corruption.

Godo enough to win, yes. Officials, bullshit. Don't pin any loss on
how an official calls a game. It happens to all the teams, every week.

skep...@aol.com

Nov 30, 2015, 10:56:53 AM11/30/15
Yes but what the sports journalists won't mention and many fans won't dare to think is that the NFL is corrupt, and games are fixed.

John Walsh

Dec 1, 2015, 3:02:31 AM12/1/15
According to you? Bwahahahaha! You find conspiracy in your morning coffee.

Benard Atkins

Dec 1, 2015, 10:49:54 AM12/1/15
Games fixed? No. Poorly officiated at times? Yes. They have gotten a head start on their
usual postseason/playoff blundering.