49ers CEO: John Lynch, Kyle Shanahan 'don't fear failure'

Benard Atkins

Jan 30, 2017, 10:49:48 AM1/30/17

Gary Rosen

Jan 31, 2017, 3:38:05 AM1/31/17
Well obviously they don't fear failure. They are going to
work for Jed York. They certainly don't fear the six years
of salary they will get out of him even if they fall flat on their
faces.

"Benard Atkins" wrote in message

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/san-francisco-49ers-news-john-lynch-gm-kyle-shanahan/1qu9ejx9oevzh1soe18axzb49i

John Walsh

Jan 31, 2017, 10:47:37 PM1/31/17
It's not about them working for York, gary. It's about them making decisions without fearing failure. People who want to avoid failure often don't learn a damn thing. They also tend towards safe picks. Thinking outside the box without being hamstrung by the possibility of failure can get a team so very good players.

Benard Atkins

Feb 1, 2017, 10:42:48 AM2/1/17
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 7:47:37 PM UTC-8, John Walsh wrote:
> It's not about them working for York, gary. It's about them making decisions without fearing failure. People who want to avoid failure often don't learn a damn thing. They also tend towards safe picks. Thinking outside the box without being hamstrung by the possibility of failure can get a team so very good players.

Failure? Success? We all have to just wait and see. This is a rebuild, certainly.

Gary Rosen

Feb 2, 2017, 3:57:43 AM2/2/17
Right now it's all bullshit. They have no record, but the Yorks have
a proven record of dismal failure. They inherited one of the best
franchised in pro football and now it is one of the worst. They
could not have failed more than they have.

"John Walsh" wrote in message