Sorry, but today's game was rigged...

MorphTheCat

Nov 29, 2015, 8:46:25 PM11/29/15
Clearly the 49ers were the better team today.
The flag on Quinton Dial, (which was a prototype beautiful hit on Palmer)
that ruined the 9ers drive to seal the game,
and the clock at -3, when Palmer was allowed to keep playing is a
blatant proof of officials meddling. Oh yeah the 9ers aren't going
anywhere,
so let's make the playoffs more interesting by favoring the
Cards.
Disgusting!!!! 49ers were the better team and deserved to win today.

Gary Rosen

Nov 30, 2015, 12:41:13 AM11/30/15
The call on Dial was one of the worst ever. On the replay you could
even see him tilting his neck back to avoid the "helmet" hit that is
supposed to be illegal. Worst of all it led directly to the Cards'
winning TD.

- Gary Rosen

MorphTheCat

Nov 30, 2015, 12:58:24 AM11/30/15
Did you see the delay of game that was not called on Cards?
I counted a good 3 seconds after the clock was at 0, and Palmer
was still holding the ball.

skep...@aol.com

Nov 30, 2015, 10:42:20 AM11/30/15
During the game, I told the group I was watching it with, that this was my favorite game of the season, the 49ers were playing so well, and the Cardinals playing so badly, but because of the refs I don't think I will watch the game a second time on DVR. I am wearing my Jim Harbaugh 'The NFL is Rigged' T-shirt today.

Fred Hunter

Nov 30, 2015, 4:26:27 PM11/30/15
In article <2AR6y.151265$ij2....@fx08.iad>
The NFL is sending a message to Jed York.