NFL, 49ers handling of Reuben Foster case watched closely through #MeToo lens

John Walsh

Feb 14, 2018, 8:53:49 PM2/14/18
NFL, 49ers handling of Reuben Foster case watched closely through
#MeToo lens
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/02/14/nfl-49ers-handling-of-reuben-foster-case-watched-closely-through-metoo-lens/

That's a strong influence on the NFL. It doesn't help having an Orange
Asshole for a president.

cao

Feb 15, 2018, 4:51:19 PM2/15/18

"John Walsh" wrote in message

That's a strong influence on the NFL. It doesn't help having an Orange
Asshole for a president.

*******

This is a forum about opinions. What QB is best, what coaches don't know
shit, who to draft or trade, etc. But it's probably best to keep
non-football opinions out of the discussions.

Obviously you don't like the President and insult him here. I hold the view
that he is better than that Conniving Cunt loser he beat.

Maybe we should stick to football...just saying.

a425couple

Feb 16, 2018, 9:37:18 AM2/16/18
Amen 'cao'. I agree fully with you.
There are plenty of other places John can
go to throw political insults around.

(Hey John - check out - talk.politics.guns )

John Walsh

Feb 17, 2018, 11:06:04 PM2/17/18
Go **** youself! I'll express my opinion wherever I please and when
it comes to who won the election, neither of them was worth a plug
nickel.

La casa siempre gana

Feb 18, 2018, 9:41:40 AM2/18/18
STFU tall can.